Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) is the authority responsible for conducting the COMEDK UGET 2023 exam. The aim of this exam is to select the candidates for admission to undergraduate engineering courses in a large number of colleges under COMEDK. It is an online exam to be held in various cities across India. Interested candidates have to apply by filing an application form online. Before filling the form, aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria carefully because the application fee is non-refundable.
COMEDK UGET 2023
- Candidates having a diploma in engineering are not eligible because there is no lateral entry scheme.
- It is compulsory to provide details about one unique ID proof of the applicant like Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card/ E-Aadhar, PAN Card while filling the form.
- Applicants also need to upload the signature of their parents/ guardians in the application form.
- It is a national level exam to be conducted in various cities across India. Candidates will get a chance to select three examination cities as per their preference.
- In the case of a tie, the candidate with fewer wrong answers will get selected.
- Remember, you need to keep the phone number and email address provided in the application form active till the admission process is completed.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Important Dates
|Beginning of the online application form submission
|Release of COMEDK UGET Mock tests on the official website
|Last date from the submission of an application form
|Availability of Admit Card
|Date of Examination
|Publication of provisional answer keys on the website
|Last date to submit an objection against the answer keys
|Release of final answer keys
|Announcement of result
COMEDK UGET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates looking to appear for the exam must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
For UG Engineering Courses
- Aspirants must have passed the 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Subject.
- Also, the candidates need to score at least 45% marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics). The minimum marks required for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates are 40%.
- Candidates having Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ Electronics subjects instead of Chemistry can also apply.
For UG Architecture Courses
- Interested candidates must have cleared the 10+2 exam with at least 50% marks in aggregate and in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)
- Aspirants also need to qualify NATA or equivalent exam in 2023.
- Please note that candidates looking for Architecture admission need not appear for the COMEDK UGET 2023 exam. They may directly apply for the counselling based on their NATA score through the institute’s website.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Form
The application form of COMEDK UGET 2023 will be available in online mode only. The application process for COMEDK UGET 2023 has been commenced from 22nd March 2023.
- In order to apply, the candidates have to visit the official website i.e. www.comedk.org and complete a basic registration.
- A user ID and password will be generated after the registration.
- After filling the registration form, the candidates may fill the rest of the details in the application form.
- The details in the application form must be correct because the authorities will verify the documents during counselling.
- In the application form, the candidates also need to upload the scanned images of the passport size photograph and signature.
- To submit the application form, the aspirants are required to pay the application fee.
- Also, keep a printout of the application form submitted safe for future requirements.
- The application fee for COMEDK UGET 2023 exam is Rs. 1500/-
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 2400/- in case of applying to both COMEDK UGET and UNIGAUGE.
- The fees will be paid online using a credit card/ debit card or internet banking.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Admit Card
- Once the application form submission process gets over, the institute will upload the admit card of the candidates on its official website.
- Candidates have to download the admit card and take its printout.
- The information such as date, time and venue of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
- Along with the admit card, candidates must also carry one photo Id proof at the time of the examination. Please note that the ID proof should be the same as mentioned in the application form.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Exam Pattern
Aspirant preparing for the exam should have a look at the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of Examination: Online (Computer-based test)
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQ
- Number of Questions: 180
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Medium of Exam: English only
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: Not applicable
- Maximum Marks: 180
|Number of Questions
Check here- COMEDK UGET syllabus
COMEDK UGET 2023 Result
- Before declaring the result, authorities will also release answer keys.
- The result will be announced in online mode through the official website of the institute.
- Based on the result, a merit list will be prepared for admission.
- Candidates getting their name in the merit list will be allowed to take part in the counselling process.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Counselling
- The Counselling for COMEDK admission will be organized in offline mode.
- During the counselling process, the students have to provide a preference for the branch of engineering in which they want admission.
- Documents are also verified at the time of counselling. So, the candidates must carry their original documents while appearing for the counselling.
- Seats will be allotted as per the rank of the candidates and choice filled during the counselling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Can I leave the exam center if I finish the exam early?
Answer: No, the candidates are allowed to leave the examination hall only after the stipulated time.
Question – 2: What is the syllabus of the COMEDK UGET 2023 exam?
Answer: The entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 1st and 2nd PUC/ 10+2/ 11th and 12th standard.
Question – 3: How can I request for a change in the exam center allotted?
Answer: There is no provision to change the exam center once allotted. So, the candidates should choose their exam cities very carefully while submitting the application form.