Dun and Bradstreet provide Saksham scholarships with the aim to empower and encourage girls for higher education so that they can match up with their male counterparts. Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Scholarship 2023 financially help the girls who are currently pursuing MBA/ PGDM/ MMS course. Please note that the family income of the girl looking for this scholarship should be than 5 lakhs in a year. In order to apply, the candidates have to fill and submit the online application form before the last date. All the necessary details related to the Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Scholarship for Girls pursuing MBA/ PGDM/ MMS 2023 are given in this post.
|Name of the scholarship||Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing MBA/ PGDM/ MMS|
|Scholarship for the course||
|Minimum Education level||Graduation|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Family Income||Less than 5 lakhs|
The tentative dates for Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Scholarship 2023 application process are given in the table below.
|Starting of the application process||3rd week of December 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of December 2023|
Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are looking to apply must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria listed below.
- Only female candidates are eligible for this scholarship.
- The family income of the girl from all sources must be less than 5 lakhs per year.
- Applicants must have at least 50% marks at the graduation level.
Please note that this scholarship is for postgraduate/ PG diploma courses only. The list of courses for which the scholarship is applicable is given below.
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- PGDM – Post-Graduate Diploma in Management
- MMS – Master of Management Studies
How to apply?
Girls who are looking to apply for this scholarship must submit an online application form before the last date. The details about the Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Scholarship application process 2023 are as follows.
- To initiate the application process, the students need to register on the official website of vidyasaarathi.
- After registration, the candidate may sign-in to their accounts and fill the rest of the details.
- Please note that the applicants should provide their accurate educational, contact and personal details.
- In addition to the details, the candidates also need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- Along with the photograph and signature, applicants must also upload their previous year mark sheet, income certificate fee receipt of the current year.
- After filling complete details in the application form, the candidates may submit the same.
- You may also take a printout of the application form submitted and keep it safe for future requirements. However, there is no need to send the hard copy of the application form.
Documents required for scholarship
- Mark sheet of the previous year
- Income Certificate of the current year
- Fees receipts of the current year
Please note that you need to upload these documents in .jpeg, .png format while filling the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Is it necessary for the applicants to have a bank account?
Answer: Yes, having a bank account is extremely important because the scholarship amount will be transferred to the bank only.
Question – 2: What is the maximum amount that I can get through Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing MBA/ PGDM/ MMS?
Answer: Rs. 40000/-
Question – 3: I have 45% marks in graduation can I apply for this scholarship?
Answer: No, you need to have at least 50% marks at graduation level in order to apply for Dun and Bradstreet Saksham Scholarship (For girl doing MBA/ PGDM/ MMS).
Question – 4: Is it possible to use the scholarship amount for any other purpose?
Answer: No, the scholarship amount must be used for education purposes only.
Question – 5: Is there any reservation for SC/ ST category candidates?
Answer: No, there isn’t any reservation based on caste or religion.
Question – 6: Whom should I contact in case of a query?
Answer: You may contact Mr. Rajesh Mishra by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.