Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations Board (BCECEB) has released the official Exam pattern of BCECE for all candidates. The exam pattern consists of details like the mode of examination, types of questions asked, duration, sections, marking scheme and so on. BCECE is conducted for admission to the undergraduate level courses. The exam will be conducted in the month of April 2021. Students aspiring for BCECE are suggested to familiarize themselves with exam pattern so that they can follow an organized approach to prepare for the exam. Keep reading the article for the complete information about exam pattern for the latest session.
BCECE Exam Pattern
BCECE exam will be conducted in one stage, the rest of the details are given below –
- Exam Date: The exam will be conducted in the last week of April 2022.
- Courses Applicable: Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture courses.
- Number of Questions: Total of 100 questions.
- Question Paper Type:MCQ – Multiple choice questions.
- Subjects: Physic and Chemistry (compulsory), Mathematics, Biology & Agriculture subjects. Candidates who apply for engineering have to attempt Mathematics.
- Language: English along with Hindi translation.
- Mode: pen and paper-based.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (for each subject).
- Marking Scheme: Every correct answer will carry +4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted with each incorrect answer.
|Subjects (One paper with 3 parts)||Duration||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Dates|
|Physics||1½ hours (9:00 AM to 10:30 AM)||100||400||Last week of April 2021|
|Chemistry||1½ hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||100||400||Last week of April 2021|
|Mathematics||1½ hours (3:00 PM to 02:30 PM)||100||400||Last week of April 2021|
|Biology||1½ hours (4:00 PM to 05:30 PM)||100||400||Last week of April 2021|
|Agriculture||1½ hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||100||400||Last week of April 2021|
Important Guidelines for BCECE Examination:
- The candidates must not forget their admit card along with one identity proof.
- Since the examination will be held in offline mode, the candidates are advised to use blue and black pens only.
- The OMR sheets must be filled carefully.
- The candidates are advised to reach the examination venue well before time.
- All of the examination venue rules must be followed by the candidates.