The online application form of BCECE Exam will be released by Bihar Common Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of BCECE exam before filling the application form. The online application forms will be available on the Official website; candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can send apply for BCECE from
Here is the key information for candidates
- To complete the application form, candidates need to remit the application fee and should upload the required documents including scanned copy of candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Candidates need to fill PART A of application first & then submit the fee.
- After fee payment, candidates have to fill PART B further.
- The size of scanned images in JPEG format should be less than 100 kb and the application fee is Rs. 1000/ for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC and ST candidates.
- The fee for the application form of BCECE Exam can be paid via online mode or through an Echallan.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the application form with authentic information.
- After filling the complete BCECE application form, candidates will have to take its print out for reference.
- They are not required to send the printout to the authorities.
- For Any correction in Application form, the BCECE application correction facility will be available from April 2019. To know the procedure for filling the application form, follow the article completely.
- The exam will be conducted in one stage only.
- Candidates might have to present the application (Part A & B) at the time of counseling.
Students are advised to deposit the application fee either by online mode or by offline mode. The application fee is stated below:
|PCM (Physics, Chemistry &
|Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)|
|CBA (Chemistry, Biology & Agriculture)|
|PCA (Physics, Chemistry & Agriculture)|
|MBA (Mathematics, Biology & Agriculture)|
|MCA (Mathematics, Chemistry & Agriculture)|
|PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology)||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
Candidates can check here the official dates given below:
|Availability of Online application form||17th May 2022|
|Closing date of submission of online application||6th June 2022|
|Closing date of submission of the fee through Challan||8th June 2022|
|Last date of submission of fee through online mode||9th June 2022|
|Starting of editing in application form||10th to 12th June 2022|
|Date of Exam||Will be notified soon|
How to Apply for BCECE
Candidates must follow the given instructions in order to apply for the entrance exam –
- Visit the official website (link to which is provided above).
- Click on “Apply for BCECE” link & read the instructions carefully.
- Now, click the link “New Registration”.
- Fill the details carefully.
- Then click on the “Sign up” button.
- Review and confirm your details before submitting the form & then only click “Confirm”.
- You’ll receive an email on your registered email id which will contain your username/ registration number.
- Login with ‘Username/Registration Number’ & ‘Password’.
- Proceed for payment.
- After payment, Click on the “Fill the Personal Information” link.
- Then you need to fill your personal information & upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Photograph size should be (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) contain your name & date of taking photograph.
- Click ‘Save & Continue’ button & go to ‘Fill the Educational Information’.
- After finishing, you have to download your application form both PART A and B & also print address slip.
- In PART B, you have to paste the same photograph uploaded during form filling & also put your signature in Hindi and English in the column mentioned.
- Save both the application copy for future use.
The BCECE application form has to be enclosed in a yellow colored envelope of dimensions 17 x 30 cm. Applicants must send the form of BCECE along with the necessary documents only via Registered/ Speed Post to the address given below:
Controller of Examination,
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O. – B.V. College, Patna- 800014