JEE Advanced is a doorway for Aspirants to get admissions in the various UG, PG & other courses in different fields offered by IITs.The syllabus of JEE Advanced includes essential topics that an aspirant must study in order to crack the exam with flying colors and get enrolled into the IITs via the JEE Advanced 2022 examination. Aspirants appearing in JEE Advanced need to go through the JEE Advanced Syllabus 2022 in order to understand the pattern of examination and topics to be covered in each subject.
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2022 is given on this page as per latest IIT JEE syllabus. If there is any change in syllabus we will put a notification on the page itself. Aspirants must keep track of this page to stay updated on syllabus related news & updates. They are advised to read the JEE Advanced Syllabus 2022 carefully & remember the topics mentioned by heart so that it becomes easy for them to prepare their strategy to crack the exam.
JEE ADVANCED Syllabus 2022
Below are some of the key topics of chemistry that any aspirant must cover during preparation –
|• General topics related to Atoms & Molecules
• Gaseous & Liquid state
• Atomic structure & Chemical bonding
• Chemical Equilibrium
• Chemical Kinetics
• Solid State
• Surface Chemistry
• Nuclear Chemistry
|• Isolation/Preparation & Properties of Non Metals
• Preparation & Properties of Compounds
• Transition Elements( 3d Series)
• Ores & Minerals
• Extractive Metallurgy
• Principles of Qualitative Analysis
• Preparation, Properties & Reactions of Alkanes
• Preparation, Properties & Reactions of Alkenes & Alkynes
• Reaction of Benzene
• Characteristics Reactions
• Amino Acids & Peptides
• Properties & Uses of some important Polymers
• Practical Organic Chemistry
Aspirants must note down the given topics of mathematics that will be asked in the JEE Advanced 2022 –
|Trigonometry||Analytical Geometry||Differential Calculus||Vectors|
The table below shows the essential topics of physics that an aspirant must not ignore under any circumstances –
|General Physics||Thermal Physics||Optics|
|Mechanics||Electricity & Magnetism||Modern Physics|
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern
Aspirants can quickly go through the exam pattern for JEE Advanced provided below-
- Mode: online mode.
- Paper: two papers (Paper 1 & 2)compulsory
- Exam Duration:3 hours.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions
- Language: English and Hindi.
- Subjects: PCM
- Negative Marking: There is a provision of negative marking. It is different for each paper.