To provide admissions into the engineering, technology, pharmacy and other courses offered by the institutes based in Andhra Pradesh, AP EAMCET 2023 will be conducted. The candidates can fill the application form for the exam most probably from February 2023. The exam is supposed to be held in April 2023 and will be conducted as a computer-based test. The applicants who are hoping to appear for this exam should start their preparation in a well-planned manner. This article provides the candidates basic tips for exam preparation and other details related to AP EAMCET 2023 such as eligibility, application, etc can also be found on this page.
AP EAMCET 2023 Important Dates
The important dates related to AP EAMCET 2023 are given here.
|Starting of online registration||February 2023|
|Last date to submit the registration form (without late fee)||March 2023
|Last date to submit the registration form (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)||April 2023|
|Last date to submit the registration form (with late fee of Rs. 1000/-)||April 2023|
|Last date to submit the registration form (with late fee of Rs. 5000/-)||April 2023|
|Last date to submit the registration form (with late fee of Rs. 10000/-)||April 2023|
|Release of admit card||April 2023|
|Date of entrance test||Engg- July 2023
Agriculture- July 2023
|Declaration of result||May 2023|
AP EAMCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2023 are given as:
For B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.Sc. (Horticulture) and B.F.Sc. courses:
- Those applicants who have passed (or appearing in) their class 12th or equivalent exam with the relevant subjects can apply for the exam.
For B.Pharm course:
- The candidates should have passed (or appearing in) their class 12th or equivalent exam with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects.
For Engineering and B.Sc (Agriculture Engineering) courses:
- The candidates who have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology can apply.
- Those with a recognized Diploma in Engineering can apply too.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
For Pharm-D course:
- The candidates who have passed their 10+ 2 or equivalent exam with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects are eligible.
- The applicants who have passed a recognized Diploma examination in Pharmacy are eligible too.
- A minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) should be obtained in the aggregate of specified subjects.
- Appearing candidates can apply too.
AP EAMCET 2023 Application Form
The interested candidates can submit the application form for AP EAMCET 2023 in online mode. At first, the candidates will have to fill an online fee payment form and submit the application fee of Rs. 500/-. The payment can be done through AP ONLINE/ TS ONLINE/ Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. After the successful payment of application fee, the candidates will be able to fill their application form. The candidates will have to provide their personal and educational details in the application form and will also have to upload their photograph and signature. After providing all the required information, the duly filled application form can be submitted and the application number generated after that should be kept safe.
AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
An overview of the AP EAMCET 2023 exam pattern is given as:
- Mode of exam: Computer-based test
- Exam duration: 3 hours
- No. of questions: 160
- Language of paper: English and Telugu (The provision of translation of paper in Urdu will be provided for exam center at Kurnool only)
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
AP EAMCET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of AP EAMCET 2023 will be based on the curriculum of class 11th and 12th and will cover the topics studied in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany and Zoology subjects.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of Dispersion and Probability, Coordinate Geometry, and Calculus.
- Physics: Units and Measurements, Work, Energy and Power, Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Gravitation, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory, Wave Optics, Atoms, Nuclei, etc.
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, and Molecular Structure, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Acids-Bases, Hydrogen and its Compounds, Surface Chemistry, etc.
- Botany: Diversity in the Living World, Reproduction in Plants, Biotechnology, Cell Structure and Function, Structural Organization in Plants, Plant Ecology, Plant Physiology, Microbiology, Genetics, etc.
- Zoology: Diversity of Living World, Structural Organization in Animals, Animal Diversity, Biology & Human Welfare, Organic Evolution, Applied Biology, Human Anatomy, and Physiology, etc.
In order to prepare well for your AP EAMCET 2023, you can follow these strategies:
- Know your syllabus and collect all the study material before starting your preparation.
- The next important thing is time management. Prepare a timetable for your studies and strictly adhere to it.
- Do not leave any topic unattended because if you leave them now they may be left forever.
- Make your basics clear. After making a strong foundation, try to solve sample papers and mock tests.
- In between your studies, keep revising the topics you have studied already.
Here’s a list of some of the most recommended books for your exam preparation:
- Deepthi Series for Mathematics
- IPE textbook for Chemistry
- Chemistry books by OP Tandon
- IPE textbook for Physics
- Concepts of Physics by HC Verma
- Truemans’ Biology
- Previous years’ solved papers for EAMCET by Arihant Publication
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2023
The AP EAMCET admit card 2023 will be made available on the official website www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. The candidates will be able to download the admit card by providing the details of registration number, date of birth, etc. Any discrepancy in the admit card must be communicated to the Convener for correction. The admit card along with the hard copy of the filled in application form and an attested copy of caste certificate (if applicable) should be carried to the exam center.
AP EAMCET 2023 Result
The result of the AP EAMCET 2023 will be declared in online mode and the candidates will be able to check their result by entering their registration number and hall ticket number. On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test and in class 12th exam, ranking of the candidates will be done in the order of merit. The applicants will also be able to download their rank card by providing the details of registration number, hall ticket number and date of birth.
AP EAMCET 2023 Counseling
As per the merit list, the candidates will be allowed to take part in the process of counseling. The list of participating institutes along with the courses offered by them will be uploaded on the official website. During counseling, the candidates will be allowed to select the colleges and the courses of their choice in order of preference. On the basis of their rank, choice made and availability of seats, the candidates will be considered for admissions.