Directorate of Distance education (DDE), Alagappa University shoulders the responsibility of releasing the official notification for Algappa University Distance B.Ed. admission 2023. Selected candidates will get admission to B.Ed. course available at Alagappa University in distance education mode. Interested candidates who are looking to apply need to fill and submit the application form before the last date. Please note that the application form will release in offline mode only. It is expected that the application process will begin in the month of April 2023. All the necessary details related to the Alagappa University Distance B.Ed. admission 2023 are provided in this post.
Alagappa University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2023 Important Dates
The tentative Schedule of Alagappa University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2023 is given below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Releasing of application form||April 2023|
|Last date for application form submission||May 2023|
|Availability of admit card||May 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||May 2023|
|Declaration of result||June 2023|
|Starting of the counselling process||June 2023|
Alagappa University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring candidates who are looking for Alagappa University Distance B.Ed. admission 2023 need to make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria
- The candidate must have completed graduation in the 10+2+3 pattern or 11+1+3 pattern in any of the following disciplines from a recognized university.
- Tamil (BA/ B.Literature)/ English/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Applied Physics/ Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Zoology/ Botany/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Science/ History/ Geography/ Applied Geography/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ and Information Technology.
- Please note that in case of Economics, commerce, and home science, the candidate should have studied the same subject at UG and PG level.
- Aspirants need to secure at least 55% marks for OC candidates, 45% marks for BC candidates, 43% marks for MBC candidates, and 40% marks for SC/ ST candidates.
- All the candidates should be a trained in-service Teacher in any Government recognized school within Tamil Nadu state. He/ she should have completed NCTE recognized Teacher Education Programme through face-to-face mode / Trained in-service teacher with D.T.Ed., in any Government recognized school within Tamil Nadu state.
- Aspirants should be presently working as a teacher in a government recognized school in Tamil Nadu.
Alagappa University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2023 Application Form
The application process for Alagappa University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2023 will take place in offline mode. Those who are looking to apply can get the application form from the university in person or via post. All the necessary details related to the application process are given below.
- To get the application form, candidates need to visit the university campus along with the demand draft of application fee.
- Alternatively, the candidates can also request for the application form by post.
- To get the application form by post, aspirants should send a requisition letter to The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi 630003 along with a demand draft.
- Apart from this, the candidates may also download the application form from the official website.
- After getting the application form, candidates are required to fill all the necessary educational, personal, and contact details.
- All the details entered in the application form should be correct. Otherwise, the form might get rejected.
- The candidates must submit the duly filled application form along with the photocopies of all important details.
- It is advised that candidates should keep a photocopy of the application form safe for future references.
- Those who are looking to submit the application form by post need to send the same to the following address.
Karaikudi 630 003
- The application fee is the same for all the candidates i.e. Rs. 500/-
Mode of payment
- The application fee can be paid in the form of a demand draft.
- Please note that the demand draft should be drawn in favour of “The Director, DDE, Alagappa University’ payable at Karaikudi”
In the envelope of the application form, candidates must send the following documents.
- Photocopies of the entry qualification of HSC/ Diploma Certificate & Degree or Provisional Certificate
- Photocopies of the Statement of Marks (HSC/ Diploma/ Degree)
- A photocopy of Community Certificate (If applicable)
- Demand Draft for the application fee drawn in favor of The Registrar, Alagappa University, payable at any bank in Karaikudi.
Alagappa University Distance B.Ed. 2023 Admission Process
- Once the application form submission process gets over, the university will screen all the applications received.
- Then, the university will release a merit list of the candidates selected for admission.
- Those candidates who will get their names in the merit list will be allowed to complete the rest of the admission formalities.
- In order to confirm the admission, candidates have to get their documents verified and pay the necessary admission fee.
Frequently Asked questions
Question – 1: Can I submit the application form for Alagappa University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2023 in online mode?
Answer: No, the application form will be submitted in offline mode. However, you may download the application form from the official website if you want.
Question – 2: will there be any entrance exam in order to select the candidates for admission?
Answer: No, the university will not conduct any entrance exam in order to shortlist the candidates. The admission will be provided based on the merit list.
Question – 3: What is the fee structure for Alagappa University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2023?
Answer: The expected fee for Alagappa University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2023 is Rs. 20,150/- per year. Please note that fee can change as per the decision of the university.
Question – 4: In what cities the Alagappa University Center of Education is present where students can take classes?
Answer: The B.Ed. learning centers are present at the following cities.
- Arasanoor, Sivagangai District
- Kamuthakudi, Paramakudi, Ramnathapuram District
Question – 5: What is the contact information for Alagappa University?
Answer: The contact information of Alagappa University is given below.
- Alagappa University
- Karaikudi – 630 003
- Tel : 04565 – 226001
- Fax : 04565 – 225525
- E-mail : reg[email protected], [email protected]