KRLMPCA CET 2023 is the common entrance test which is conducted every year in the month of May. This is the state level entrance examination which is conducted to impart the admissions in the medical and engineering courses. The Exam of KRLMPCA CET 2023 is scheduled to be held in the third week of May 2023. The candidates can apply for the examination only after checking the eligibility status. Interesting aspirants can check the complete information regarding the important dates, application form, admit card, exam pattern etc here.
KRLMPCA CET 2023 Important dates:
The official dates for the KRLMPCA CET 2023 Exam are not yet disclosed by the exam official but will be soon updated after any official announcement. The tentative dates for medical and engineering courses are given here.
|Releases of the application form||In the first week of April 2023|
|Last date to apply||In the last week of April 2023|
|Last date to apply by post||In the first week of May 2023|
|Downloading of admission ticket||In the mid week of May 2023|
|Date of exam (engineering and medical)||In the third week of May 2023|
KRLMPCA CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is required to meet the eligibility criteria in order to appear in the Exam of KRLMPCA CET 2023. It is the set of norms and conditions which are set by the exam authority. This should be remembered that each and every condition must be satisfied by the applicants. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidate must have qualified the class 12th with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- The candidate must have studied English as one of the languages in class 12th.
- The candidates who are waiting for their result can also apply for the Exam of KRLMPCA CET 2023.
- For medical course, Physics and Biology are the compulsory subjects.
- For the engineering course, Physics and math are the mandatory subjects.
KRLMPCA CET 2023 Application Form
The Application Form for the KRLMPCA CET 2023 Exam is supposed to be commenced in the first week of April 2023. The candidates are advised to enter only the genuine information in the application form. The form must be submitted on or before the deadline as the official authority will not accept the late forms.
- The application form will be available only in the online mode.
- The candidate can fill the application form by visiting the link given in the post.
- Enter the required details like basic information, academic details, contact info and other requisite details.
- On completing the application form, the candidate must send the hard copy of the same to the following address:
Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Associations
KRLMPCA, Flat No. 143, 4th floor, “Suryamukhi”
Garden apartments, #21Vittal Malya Road
Bangalore – 560 001
- Along with the application form, the candidates also send the demand draft of Rs 1000 which will be payable at Bangalore.
- The application form will be filled in Capital Letters so as to avoid the spelling mistakes.
- It is required that the application form will be filled in all respects.
KRLMPCA CET 2023 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern refers to the necessary details regarding the KRLMPCA CET 2023 Exam. This exam pattern is set by the exam official as according to the need of the examination. The applicants are required to go through the details of the exam pattern. Read the details here.
- 3 hours duration will be provided to solve the examination.
- No negative marking will be applicable.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The paper will be divided into three sections namely part A, B, and C.
- Part A and Part B consist of Physics and Chemistry respectively.
- Part C consists of math for engineering students and biology for the medical students respectively.
- There are total 180 questions.
- The KRLMPCA CET 2023 Exam will be of 180 marks.
KRLMPCA CET 2023 Admit Card
The Admit Card of KRLMPCA CET 2023 will be available in the mid week of May 2023. The aspirants can download the admit card by using the registered mobile number as username and date of birth as a password. The admit card will be available in the online mode and can be easily downloaded.
- The admit card contains the exam related details.
- It is required to paste the recent photograph on the printed Admit Card.
- The admit card must be kept secure till the end of the admission procedure.
- This hall ticket is never transferable to any other person in any situation.
- The candidate must present the admit card during the examination.
KRLMPCA CET 2023 Result
The Result of KRLMPCA CET 2023 will be available only in the online mode soon after the entrance Exam. The students can check their result online by using the login details. Based on the rank, the aspirants will be called for the counseling procedure.
- For engineering, the candidates must have to score minimum 90 marks.
- For medical, it is required to score at least 50% in the entrance examination.
- There is no facility of re – checking or re – totaling.
- The merit list will be published soon after the declaration of the KRLMPCA CET 2023 Result.
- Separate merit list will be released for medical and engineering students.
KRLMPCA CET 2023 Cutoff
The cutoff is the least marks which are required to score so as to qualify the KRLMPCA CET 2023 Exam. The official authority will declare separate cutoff for both courses i.e. for medical and engineering courses. For the engineering courses, the aspirants must have to obtain 90 marks and for the medical courses, it is required to obtain the 50% marks in the entrance examination. The cutoff marks will be released as on the basis of the last year cutoff marks and the complexity level of the examination.