One of India’s leading beauty products brands Fair & Lovely now helping deserving girls fund their education. The aim of this scholarship is to lend a hand in educating Indian girls and give them the opportunity to grow in the field of their interest. The Fair & Lovely foundation scholarship 2023 is available for all the girls aged 15 to 30 years looking to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate course.
Girls who are looking to avail this scholarship have to submit an online application form. We are discussing the complete details related to the Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship in this post.
Let’s have a look at the main highlights of the scholarship provided in the table below.
|Who can apply?||Only women candidates can apply|
|Age limit||15 to 30 years|
|Educational qualification||12th pass with 60% marks either in 10th or 12th|
|Scholarships are provided for||Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Deadline||December 2023|
Fair & Lovely Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying you should ensure that you match up with the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- The age of girls applying for this scholarship should be between 15 and 30 years.
- Aspiring candidates must have passed the class 12th exam from a recognized board.
- Plus, the candidates should have at least 60% marks either in the 10th class or 12th class.
How to apply?
The candidates who wish to apply can access the Fair & Lovely Scholarship Application form 2023 that is available on the official website i.e. www.fairandlovelyfoundation.in.
- To start the application process, you need to visit the Fair & Lovely website and register (sign up) using your email ID. You may also sign up with your Google or Facebook ID
- Then after email verification, you may open the main application form.
- In the application form, you are required to provide your academic, personal and contact details.
- Along with the details, you also need to upload the scanned images of the following documents.
- 1 Passport Size Photo
- 1 Photo ID Proof – PAN Card/ Voter Identity Card/ Driver’s License/ Aadhar Card/ 10th std marks card with photo
- Proof of Age – Birth certificate/ First and last pages of a valid Indian passport/ Driver’s License/ 10th standard marks card with Date of birth mentioned.
- Educational documents
- 10th Standard marks card
- 12th standard marks card
- Degree completion certificate (if applying for post-graduation)
- Degree marks card (if applying for post-graduation)
- Proof of Income
- BPL Card (if belonging to BPL category)
- Income certificate
- Recent monthly Pay slip of the main wage-earner of the family
- Proof of Admission (If available) – Proof is fee receipt/ Letter of Admission in government-recognized college or training institute.
- Finally, submit the application form and take its printout for future references.
Special Note: Please note that proof of admission is required before the release of Scholarship funds.
Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2023 Selection Criteria
Before you apply for any of the scholarships in India, you must know its selection process. The complete selection process of Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship is given below.
- After the application form and document submission online, the foundation will invite the shortlisted girls for an interview.
- Authorities will interview all the invited candidates and select the most deserving ones based on various parameters.
- Please note that you have to bring your original documents for verification while reporting for the interview.
- The funds will get released after you provide proof of your admission to the desired course.