Bihar Polytechnic Application form 2023: The conducting body i.e. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has issued the DCECE application form on 22nd April 2023. The application form of Bihar Polytechnic exam will be available online at the official website of the authority or also on this page after the official announcement. It is the Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) conducts for offering admission into 4 years of Part-Time Polytechnic engineering/ Polytechnic (engineering)/ Para Medical-Dental (10th level)/ Paramedical (12th level) in the state of Bihar. Interested candidates who satisfy the required eligibility criteria can apply for the Bihar Polytechnic exam 2023 as per the prescribed schedule. Aspirants can get detailed info on Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2023 from this article.
Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2023 Important Dates
The official schedule for the Bihar Polytechnic application form is tabled below.
|Events||Bihar Polytechnic||Bihar Polytechnic (Lateral Entry)|
|Online application form will be available from||22nd April 2023||To be updated|
|Deadline for submission of online application||22nd May 2023||To be updated|
|Last date for payment of fee through Challan||23rd May 2023||To be updated|
|Date of Bihar Polytechnic application form correction||24th to 25th May 2023||To be updated|
|Admit card availability||14th June 2023||To be updated|
|Date of examination||
24th June 2023- PE
25th June 2023- PM/ PMM
|To be updated|
- Candidates are advised to first read the eligibility criteria and other instructions mentioned in the prospectus before filling the application form. After checking the eligibility criteria, candidates can fill the online application form.
- Applicants can apply online only to get admission in the aforesaid offered courses.
- Fill the application form on or before the due date.
- Candidates should fill all the mandatory details carefully and correctly.
- They also have to upload the scanned images of the signature and the photograph.
- After filling the form, candidates have to send the hard copy of the Part-A and Part-B along with Challan and other enclosures by registered post/ speed post to the address mentioned below:
Address: Controller of Examination,
I.A.S Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O. – B.V. College Patna-800014
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to fill the Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) application form 2023 from the official website. Below, we are listing step-wise instructions regarding how to fill Bihar polytechnic application form for the ease of candidates.
- At first, visit the official website link of BCECEB.
- Thereafter, click on “Apply for DCECE (PPE/ PE/PM/PMD)-2023” link (activate after the official announcement).
- Now, candidates have to register themselves on the website by providing their email address and valid mobile number for further reference.
- On the successful registration, an SMS of registration or confirmation mail will be sent to candidate’s registered email Id and mobile number.
- Log in to your account by using your registration number (user ID) and password.
- Now, candidates have to pay the necessary application fee through any one of the given modes.
- After successful payment, click on “Fill the Personal Information” link and upload the recent passport size photograph and the signature in Hindi as per the given specification. Click on submit button on successful completion of this step.
- Provide the education information by clicking on “Fill the Educational Information” link.
- Verify the details entered in the application form by clicking the Preview button before the final submission. If verified, click the final submit button.
- Candidate should download the Part-A and Part-B of the duly filled-in application form and send the same to the respective authority.
Candidates from General/OBC category have to pay Rs. 750/- while application fee for SC/ST/PH candidates is Rs. 480/-. The payment of said fee can be made either from Challan (offline) or from Credit debit card/ card/ net banking (online). It should be noted that the application fee may vary as the course selected by the aspirants.