Admissions into Rajasthan Polytechnic colleges are provided on the basis of candidates’ marks in the qualifying exam. Candidates can apply for admission into engineering and non-engineering trades as per their choice and eligibility. For lateral entry courses, interview of the candidates will also be conducted for selection. The application form for admission into the polytechnic colleges is likely to release in August 2023. Complete details related to Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 can be found from this article.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility before they apply for admission to the diploma courses.
- Application fee once submitted by the candidates will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates whose names do not appear in the list should contact the authorities at once to get the details of their interview schedule.
- In case the candidates fail to report for admission as per the prescribed schedule, he/she will forfeit the seat and any claim for admission will be denied.
- Without relevant certificate, the benefits of reservation will not be granted to the candidates.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 Schedule
The tentative dates related to Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 has been provided in the table given below.
For first year course:
|Engineering trade||Non-engineering trade|
|Release of online application form||—||—|
|Last date to submit application||—||—|
|Display of provisional merit list||—||—|
|Uploading of relevant document for change in provisional merit list, if applicable||—||—|
|Last date for uploading documents for provisional merit list correction||—||—|
|Publication of final merit list||—||—|
|Manual counseling of KM/ PH/ Ex-S/ Single Mother child & dependent candidates||—||—|
|First round of seat allotment||—||—|
|Reporting at the allotted institute or applying for upward movement at Nodal center||————–||—|
|Reporting at the Nodal center for document verification||—||————–|
|Display of applicants’ list who applied for upward movement||—||—|
|Second round of seat allotment||—||—|
|Reporting at the allotted institute||————–||—|
|Reporting at the Nodal center for document verification||—||————–|
|Reporting at the allotted institute||—||————–|
|Beginning of classes||—||—|
For lateral entry course:
|Online application form availability date||—|
|Last date for application form submission||—|
|Display of any problem with the uploaded documents||—|
|Last date to send application regarding correction in the application submitted||—|
|Release of merit list||—|
|Commencement of interview round||—|
|Last date of interview||—|
|Reporting at the institute allotted||—|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The below-mentioned eligibility criteria should be fulfilled by the candidates for Rajasthan Polytechnic admission 2023:
For engineering trade:
- The candidates should have passed their class 10th exam or equivalent with a minimum of 35% marks and Science and Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- An individual pass in the Science and Mathematics subject is also mandatory.
For non-engineering trade:
- A pass in class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board is required in order to be eligible.
For lateral entry:
- Candidates need to clear their class 12th exam with Science Vocational/ Technical or with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Those with class 10th and 2 year ITI in relevant discipline are eligible too.
- The applicants with diploma in Engineering are also eligible for lateral admission.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 Application Form
- The application form for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 will be released on the official website hte.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Candidates first need to register themselves by providing the details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, etc.
- A unique registration number will be generated and sent to the candidates on their mobile number.
- Registered candidates can login to their account using the registration number and start filling the details in the application form.
- In the application form, the candidates will be asked to provide their personal, address and academic details.
- Photograph, signature and category certificate of the candidates should be uploaded in the form in scanned format.
- Applicants should check all the details entered into the form and then proceed for final application submission.
- Upon submission, the candidates should take a printout of the application form in case of future correspondence.
- The non-refundable application fee will be Rs. 300/- and can be paid via online mode.
- Without the submission of application fee, the application process will not be considered as complete.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 Merit List
- The authorities will prepare a merit list of the candidates on the basis of their marks in the qualifying exam.
- The list will be prepared as per the details provided by the candidates in their online application.
- Candidates can check the list from the official website and if any discrepancy found, they can report it to the authorities.
- After making relevant changes as per the request submitted by the candidates, a final merit list will be made and displayed.
- Further process of selection will be done as per the names of the candidates in this list.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 Interview
- The schedule for the interview round will be uploaded on the notice board of different government polytechnic colleges and official website as well.
- Candidates should check the schedule and appear for the interview round. No separate call letters will be sent for the same.
- While reporting for the interview, the candidates should carry their date of birth certificate, mark sheet of qualifying and other exams and relevant certificate based on which they seek reservation.
- After interview, the candidates will also be allowed to provide their choice for college and trade.
- Seats will be allotted to them as per the choice exercised by them, their merit and the availability of seats.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 Admission Process
- Candidates who are allotted a seat after the interview need to visit the allotted institute to start the admission process.
- Documents of the candidates will be verified before offering them admission.
- For engineering trades, candidates need to visit the nodal center for document verification before reporting to the institute.
- Admission will be final after verification of document and submission of the prescribed fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Can candidates of other states apply for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023?
Answer: Candidates from all over the country can apply for admission. However priority will be given to the candidates who fulfill any or all of the criteria given below.
- Those who have passed their qualifying exam from an institute of Rajasthan
- Is a permanent resident of Rajasthan
- Children whose parents work for Government of Rajasthan
- Those whose parents are an employee of Government of India and are posted in Rajasthan
Question 2: Is there any age limit to apply for Rajasthan polytechnic?
Answer: There is no age limit as prescribed for the candidates for admission to the diploma courses.
Question 3: What should I do if I am not satisfied with the seat allotted to me?
Answer: In this case you can apply for upward movement at any nearby nodal center. You will then be considered for fresh allotment in the second round. However, if you fail to apply for upward movement you must take admission into the allotted institute or else your candidature will be cancelled.