The West Bengal Board of Primary Education holds the responsibility of managing West Bengal D.El.Ed. Admission 2021. Those who want to apply need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. It is expected that the application form will release in the month of May 2022. The admission will be provided based on the qualifying examination merit. There will not be an entrance exam. In this article, we are going to provide all the necessary details related to the West Bengal D.El.Ed. Admission 2022
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||Last week of May 2022|
|Last date for the submission of online application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Screening of online application form submitted||3rd week of June 2022|
|Online approval of the merit list||Last week of June 2022|
|Process of admission approved list ends||Last week of June 2022|
|Starting of the classes||1st week of July 2022|
West Bengal D.El.Ed. Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who are looking to apply should make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be an India citizen
- The age of a candidate should not be more than 35 years (38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ ST/ PH candidates)
- This upper age limit is not applicable for the in-service teachers, appointed before 03.09.2002.
- Ex-Serviceman-candidates shall get the benefit of age relaxation as per rules.
- The candidates must have passed H.S (+2) Examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board/Council/University with at least 50% marks in the aggregate (where aggregate is given)/aggregate of the best five (where no aggregate is mentioned). A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman categories.
- Aspirants should have studied and passed at the Higher Secondary level Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santhali as a compulsory subject, carrying the weightage of 100 marks for admission to Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santhali medium Institutions (as the case may be).
- Applicants should have studied English of 100 marks as the other/ second language.
West Bengal D.El.Ed. Admission 2022 Application Form
The application form of West Bengal D.El.Ed. Admission 2022 will release in online mode only. Interested candidates who are seeking admission will be able to access the application form through the official website. Given below are the complete application details.
- In order to begin the application process, candidates have to visit the official website and click on the link to open the application form.
- After opening the application form, aspirants are to fill the following details.
- The institute where you want to take admission.
- Your Basic information like name, father’s name, gender, etc.
- Permanent address details.
- Academic details
- Higher qualification details.
- All the details entered in the application form must be correct. Otherwise, the application form might get rejected.
- Apart from the details, candidates need to upload the scanned images of their following documents.
- Applicant’s photo
- Applicant’s signature
- Madhyamik/ Equivalent DOB proof
- Caste/ PH/ In-service certificate
- H.S/ Equivalent Mark sheet
- Ex-Serviceman certificate
- In addition to the application form submission. Candidates also need to pay the necessary application fee.
The application fee is different for the candidates of various categories as given below.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST and PH candidates: Rs. 150/-
- In-Service & Ex-Serviceman categories: Rs. 300/-
Mode of payment: The application fee must be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
West Bengal D.El.Ed. Admission 2022 Merit List
- Once the application form submission process gets over, the respective Heads of the Institutions will verify the testimonials of the applicants online as per rules and will authenticate the applications of eligible applicants submitted online, within a specified period as per the notification of the Board.
- During this screen applications of ineligible candidates will be rejected. That’s why it is recommended to check the eligibility criteria carefully before submitted the application form.
- After receiving online authentication reports, the board will release the merit list.
- The merit list will be based on the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam i.e. higher secondary examination.
- In order to prepare the merit list, the board will consider the best five subjects.
- The best five subjects must include first or second language or both but exclude EVS.
Counselling and Admission
- Only those candidates will be invited to take part in the counselling process who will get shortlisted after the release of merit list.
- All the admission formalities will take place during the counselling process.
- The allotment of seats will be based on the merit list.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the payment of the admission fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: In which mode the application form will release?
Answer: Please note that the application form will release in online mode only.
Question – 2: Will there be an entrance exam in order to shortlist the candidates?
Answer: No, there will not be any entrance exam. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the qualifying examination merit.
Question – 3: In case my application form is rejected by the board. Will I get my application fee back?
Answer: No, the application fee once paid will not be refunded.
Question – 4: What is the maximum age for admission?
Answer: The upper age limit for admission is 35 years.