The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal conducts the WBUT PGET Exam. It is very important for the candidates to read and understand the WBUT PGET Exam Pattern 2022 in order to do well in the exam. The WBUT PGET exam will consist of only one paper in the subject opted by the candidate while filling the application form. The exam will be conducted in offline mode. Please note that for the GATE/ GPAT qualified candidates 50% of the GATE/GPAT score will be added while preparing the merit list for the admission.
The interested candidates looking to appear for the WBUT PGET exam can check the WBUT PGET Exam Pattern 2022 from this post.
WBUT PGET Exam Pattern 2022
It is recommended that the candidates should also check the WBUT PGET Syllabus 2022 along with the exam pattern in order to do well in the exam. WBUT PGET Exam Pattern will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: Offline (Pen and Paper Based mode)
- Number of Questions: Only 50 questions will be asked.
- Duration of Exam: 90 Minutes
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions will be asked only.
- Subjects: All the questions will be asked from the subject selected by the candidate while filling the application form.
- Marking Scheme: Each Question will carry 1 Mark
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking.
- Maximum Marks: 50 Marks
- In case two or more candidates score same marks in the WBUT PGET exam then the candidates will be ranked as their previous academic record. For Example: If both candidate A and candidate B has the same marks in the WBUT PGET exam but B has more marks in the qualifying exam then the admission will be provided to B.
Important Instruction to remember while appearing for the WBUT PGET exam
- The candidate should appear for the entrance exam of the relevant subject according to his/her eligibility.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to carry the admit card at the examination center.
- The candidate should reach the exam center well before the reporting time to avoid the last-minute rush.
- The sponsored candidates must have one year experience in engineering/ polytechnic industry/ college along with clearing WBUT PGET Exam in order to get selected for the admission.