Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal is expected to conduct the WBUT PGET exam in the month of April 2022. This exam offers admission to different PG courses in the field of engineering & technology and pharmacy. The candidates looking to appear for this exam should check the WBUT PGET Eligibility Criteria before submitting the application form. This exam offers admission to many PG courses and the WBUT PGET eligibility criteria 2022 will be different for the different courses. The candidates seeking admission through the WBUT PGET exam can check complete details regarding the eligibility criteria from this article.
WBUT PGET Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below in order to appear for the WBUT exam.
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible in order to apply for the WBUT PGET exam.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline of Engineering/ Architecture/ Technology/ Pharmacy.
- The aspirants appearing for the final year exam of the graduation can also apply.
- Please note that the candidates in the final year of the graduation must submit the final mark-sheet before the 31st August 2021.
Course-wise WBUT Eligibility Criteria 2022
M.Tech (VLSI Design & Embedded Technology/ Embedded Technology/ Mobile Communication Engg/ Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication Engg)
- The candidate must have a B.E/ B.Tech degree in Control & Instrumentation Engineering/ ECE/ AEIE.
- The aspirants having an M.Sc degree in Electronics/ Physics (with electronics special) can also apply.
M.Tech. (Microelectronics & VLSI Technology)
- The applicant must have a B.E/ B.Tech degree in ECE or CS.
- The candidates having an M.Sc degree in Electronics/ Physics (with electronics special)/ computer science can also apply.
M.Tech. (Multimedia & Software Systems)
- The candidate having a B.E/ B.Tech in CS/IT is eligible.
- The aspirant having an MCA degree (with BCA or B.Sc with mathematics) can also apply.
M.Tech (Geo-Technical Engineering/ Structural Engineering)
- The candidate should have a B.Tech/ BE degree in civil engineering.
M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing Technology/ Heat Power Engineering)
- The applicant must have a B.E/ B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering or production.
M.Tech (Leather Technology)
- The aspirant must have a B.Tech degree in Leather Technology/ Bio-technology or equivalent.
- The candidates having an M.Sc degree in Chemistry/ Bio-technology/ Chemistry can also apply.
The candidates may refer to the official notification for the eligibility criteria of rest of the branch of M.Tech