West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will conduct the Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical & Allied Sciences – Undergraduate Courses JENPAS (UG) – 2022. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to various nursing colleges in the state of West Bengal. Those aspirants looking to appear for this exam need to submit the application form in online mode. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria carefully before submitting the form. In this post, we are going to provide all the necessary details related to the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 examination.
Latest update: WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 application form has been made available from 4th January 2022.
The following courses are offered on the basis of the WBJEE JENPAS UG exam 2022.
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology)
- B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.H.A. (Bachelor of Hospital Administration)
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Important Dates
The official dates related to the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 are given below.
|Starting of online application form||4th January 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||—|
|Correction and downloading the application form confirmation page||19th Jan to 21st Jan 2022|
|Releasing of hall tickets||6th May 2022|
|WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022||15th May 2022|
|Announcement of result||—|
|Starting of the counselling for B.Sc. Nursing||—|
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who want to apply must make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant’s age must be at least 17 (seventeen) years as of 31.12.2022 i.e., the applicant should have been born on or before 31.12.2005.
- The upper age limits are different for various courses as given below.
- Nursing BPT – Nil
- BASLP – 25 years
- BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, BHA – 40 years
- The applicant must have passed OR must be appearing in 2021 in class 12 in (10+2) system only.
|Criteria||Nursing||BASLP||BPT, BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, BA, BHA|
|Minimum Qualification||The candidate must pass (10+2) examination from any recognized Board/ Council.|
|Candidate must pass the subjects with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical separately, wherever applicable)||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Electronics, Psychology||Physics,
|Minimum aggregate for General and EWS candidates, considering above subjects taken together||45%||50%||45%|
|Minimum aggregate for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PwD candidates, considering above subjects||40%||45%||40%|
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Application Form
The application process of WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 will take place in online mode only. Those interested candidates who want to apply may check the steps given below.
- First and foremost, you need to visit the official website and register themselves.
- At the time of registration, you will have to provide a few of your basic details like name, phone number, email address, etc.
- Once registered, you may sign in by entering the login credentials generated during registration.
- After signing-in, the main application form will display on your screen.
- In the main application form, you will have to enter your complete educational, personal, and contact details.
- The details entered in the application form should be accurate. Otherwise, the board can reject the application form.
- Remember, Candidates must be careful while entering name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender and domicile. This information cannot be changed/ edited/ modified under any circumstances.
- Apart from details, aspirants must upload JPG/ JPEG images of their photograph and signature.
- In case any document is to be uploaded (like certificate/ mark sheet) then it should be in PDF format.
- In the next step, candidates will have to pay the necessary application fee.
- Finally, don’t forget to take a printout of the application form submitted for future requirements.
The application fees are different for candidates from various categories.
- General Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC – A/ OBC – B – Rs. 400/-
Mode of payment – The application fees can be paid online using methods like credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card will release online through the official website of the board.
- To check the admit card, aspirants will have to provide their registration details.
- The admit card will contain information such as date, time, and venue of the examination.
- Candidate must carry a printed hard copy of the admit card to the examination centre.
- If a candidate needs a duplicate admit card after the examination, the same can be provided by the Board, but only till 60 days after the date of declaration of result.
- In case you need a duplicate admit card then you must apply for the same and pay processing fee of Rs. 500/- by a bank draft in the name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Kolkata.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the WBJEE JENPAS UG Exam 2022 is given below.
- Mode of examination – Offline (OMR Sheet based test)
- Type of questions – Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions – 100
- Duration of examination – 3 hours
- Language of questions – English and Bengali
- Maximum Marks – 200
- Marking Pattern – Each question will carry 2 marks
- Negative marking – 0.5 marks will be deducted in case of an incorrect answer
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics & Chemistry||50||100|
|Total||100 questions||200 marks|
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Syllabus
- The syllabus of examination is based on 11th and 12th standard syllabi of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education and other equivalent
- Physics – Kinematics, Physical World and Measurement, Graviation, Properties of bulk matter, Thermodynamics, Oscillations & Waves, Work, enery and power, Motion of systems of particles and rigid body, Electrostatics, Optics, Current Electricity, Electronic Devices, Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- Chemistry – Solid state, Solutions, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Coordination Compounds, Some basic concepts of chemistry, States of Matter, Structure of Atom, Redox Reactions, Hydrocarbons, Electrochemistry, p-block elements, Surface Chemistry, d and f block elements, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Biomolecules, Chemical Kinetics, Environmental Chemistry, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Organic Chemistry
- Biological Science – Reproduction in Organisms, Genetics and Evolution, Cell: Structure and Function, Structural Organisation of Plants, Biology and Human Welfare, Ecology and Environment, Diversity of living Organisms, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Result
- Candidates should know that WBJEEB will not publish any rank/ score list.
- The result will publish in the form of a rank card. It will contain all relevant ranks and total scores.
- Candidates can view and download their rank card by logging in with their password.
- Don’t forget to download your rank card because rank cards cannot be generated at any later stage after the completion of counselling and admission conducted by the Board. If a candidate needs a duplicate rank card even after completion of counselling and admission conducted by the Board, the same can be provided, but only till 60 days after the date of declaration of result.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Can you tell me the cities in which the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 examination will be conducted?
Answer: The examination will be conducted in the following cities.
- Bankura – Bankura – 681
- Cooch Behar – Cooch Behar – 721
- Darjeeling – Siliguri – 732
- Hooghly – Serampore – 763
- Howrah – Salkia/ Bally/ Uttarpara – 771
- Howrah – Howrah Maidan/ Shibpur – 772
- Howrah – Santragachi/ Domjur – 773
- Howrah – Uluberia – 774
- Kolkata – Central Kolkata (Moulali/ Beliaghata/ Narkel Danga/ Phool Bagan/ Kakurgachi/ Park Circus) – 811
- Kolkata – North Kolkata (Shyam bazar/ Bagh Bazar/ Girish Park/ Burra Bazar/ College Street/ Sealdah) 812
- Kolkata – Salt Lake/ New Town (Salt Lake/Lake Town/New Town/Rajar Hat) – 813
- Kolkata – South Kolkata (Ballygaunge/ Minto Park/ Bhowanipore/ Tollygaunge/ Jadavpur) – 814
- Kolkata – West Kolkata (Joka/ Behala/ Alipore/ Chetla/ Khidirpore/ Budge Budge) 815
- Malda – Malda – 821
- Murshidabad – Berhampur – 851
- Nadia – Kalyani – 861
- North 24 Parganas Barrackpur (Dum Dum Jn. To Barrackpur)- 883
- Paschim Burdwan – Asansol – 701
- Paschim Burdwan – Durgapur – 702
- Paschim Medinipur – Kharagpur – 832
- Paschim Medinipur – Medinipur – 833
- Purba Burdwan – Burdwan – 711
- Purba Medinipur – Haldia – 842
- South 24 Parganas – Garia/ Sonarpur/ Baruipur – 893
Question – 2: Will there be any negative marking in the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 examination?
Answer: Yes, 1/2 marks will be deducted in case of an incorrect answer.
Question – 3: Can I take the examination in online mode (Computer-based test)?
Answer: No, the examination will take place in offline mode only (OMR sheet-based test).
Question – 4: In which language the questions will be asked in the examination?
Answer: The questions will be asked in English and Bengali languages.