Admission into different courses such as B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BASLP, B.Sc Dialysis, etc offered by the colleges of West Bengal will be given to the candidates on the basis of WBJEE JENPARH 2023. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board is the concerned authority of conducting WBJEEE JENPARH exam. The application form is expecting to release by 2nd week of March 2023. The pen and paper based state level entrance exam is expected to be conducted in the 4th week of July 2023. Interested candidates, who meet the eligibility criteria, can apply for the entrance exam through online mode.
WBJEE JENPARH 2023 Schedule
The table below presents the tentative dates related to WBJEE JENPARH 2023:
|Availability of online application form||March 2023|
|Last date for submission of application form||April 2023|
|Opening of application correction window||April 2023|
|Closing of application correction window||April 2023|
|Admit card release date||June 2023|
|Entrance exam date||July 2023|
|Announcement of result||July 2023|
WBJEE JENPARH 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who meet the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for WBJEE JENPARH 2023:
|Nationality||Candidates of the Indian nationality are only eligible to apply.|
|Age limit||For BALSP course- The lower and upper age limit for BALSP course is 17 and 25 years respectively.|
|For BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, Electro Physiology, RIS & Dialysis courses- Candidates between age 17 and 40 years are eligible for these courses.|
|For B.Sc Nursing & BPT courses- Age of the candidates should not be less than 17 years. No upper limit is there.|
|Academic criteria||For BALSP course- Applicants need to clear their class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Psychology scoring not less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% for OBC/ PWD/ SC/ ST candidates) to be eligible.|
|For BPT, BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, Electro Physiology, RIS & Dialysis courses- Candidates should have passed their class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Vernacular subjects and at least 50% marks in aggregate (40% for OBC/ PWD/ SC/ ST candidates).|
|For B.Sc Nursing course- Those with a pass in class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English scoring not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% for OBC/ PWD/ SC/ ST candidates) can apply.|
WBJEE JENPARH 2023 Application Form
- Online application form for WBJEE JENPARH 2023 will be released on the official website of the WBJEEB www.wbjeeb.nic.in or www.wbjeeb.in.
- Providing details like name, father’s name, gender, DOB, identification type, address, email id, phone number, etc, the candidates will first have to register themselves.
- The candidates also need to create a password and select a security question and answer during registration.
- Once all these details are submitted, the registration process completes and an application number is generated.
- Using the application number along with the password created, the candidates can obtain their application form.
- Rest details such as category, domicile, disability status, nationality, religion, etc will be asked in the application form.
- Scanned copies of candidates’ photograph and signature should also be uploaded into the application form.
- Duly filled application form can then be submitted along with the prescribed application fee.
- A copy of the submitted application should also be kept by the candidates in case of future reference.
- Candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- as JENPARH application fee.
- Payment can be done online using net banking or debit card/ credit card.
WBJEE JENPARH 2023 Exam Pattern
Check out the basic overview of WBJEE JENPARH exam pattern 2023:
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Duration of exam: 120 minutes for each paper
- Number of papers: 2
- Medium of exam: English & Bengali
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 200
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Papers||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Physics & Chemistry||50||100|
WBJEE JENPARH 2023 Admit Card
- The WBJEE JENPARH admit card 2023 will be released around a week before the date of the entrance exam.
- Applicants who submit their application form successfully in time can download the admit card by visiting the official website of the board.
- The candidates should take a printout of admit card and carry it to the exam center in order to appear for the exam.
- Important details of the exam like center and schedule will be communicated to the candidates via the admit card.
- No admit card will be sent to the candidates via post, courier or any such means in case of loss, damage or otherwise.
WBJEE JENPARH 2023 Result
- The result of the WBJEE JENPARH 2023 will be declared online tentatively in the month of June 2023.
- Merit ranks of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam.
- Candidates will be able to view and download their rank card containing their score in the exam and their ranking.
- General merit rank (GMR) as well as category-wise rank of the candidates will be mentioned on the rank card.
- Counseling and admission of the candidates will be done on the basis of their general merit rank.
WBJEE JENPARH 2023 Counselling
- Candidates shortlisted for the counseling round will be intimated about the details of the same from the WBJEEB website.
- The applicants must report for the counseling as per the schedule and venue intimated to them.
- While reporting for counseling, the candidates must carry with them all the important documents in original and photocopy.
- Documents of the candidates will be verified and they will be allowed to provide choice for the institute for admission.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their ranking and the availability of seats.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What are the courses for which the JENPARH is conducted?
Answer: The JENPARH entrance exam will be conducted for admission into the following courses:
- B.Sc Nursing
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc CCT (Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc OTT (Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc PT (Perfusion Technology)
- B.Sc PA (Physician Assistant)
- B.Sc Electrophysiology
- B.Sc RIS (Radiology & Imaging Sciences)
- B.Sc Dialysis
Question 2: Can candidates of other states apply for the WBJEE JENPARH 2023?
Answer: Candidates of states all over the country are eligible to appear for the JENPARH exam. However, the benefits of the reservation will only be given to the candidates who fulfill residential/ domicile requirement of the West Bengal state.
Question 3: Will I be allowed to provide the choice for exam center to appear for JENPARH?
Answer: Yes. You can provide your choice for maximum three examination zones at the time of filling the application form.
Question 4: What documents should be carried at the exam center?
Answer: The candidates should carry their admit card, identity and proof and a photograph (same as the one uploaded in the application) at the time of reporting to the exam center.
Question 5: Can I make correction in the application form after submission?
Answer: The board will provide a correction window for a specific period of time to make any changes in the application form already submitted by the candidates.
Question 6: In case I lost my admit card, how can I get a new copy?
Answer: A copy of admit card (as well as application confirmation page and rank card) can be obtained by the board by making a payment of Rs. 500/-. This facility will be available only till 60 days prior to the entrance exam.