WBJEE JECA 2022 is an entrance examination organized to provide admissions in MCA (Master of Computer Applications) courses. The qualified applicants will get admissions through counseling at various Govt./Private institutes in West Bengal state. The examination organizing body is WBJEEB which means West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board.
This entrance examination is very popular in West Bengal state and every year thousands of applicants eagerly wait for the notification. The wait for the interested applicants is finally over the authority has released the notification for WBJEE JECA 2022. The applicants can check more details about the entrance examination from this article.
WBJEE JECA 2022 application form is now available online from 25th January 2022.
Important Dates WBJEE JECA 2022
Here are the important dates for WBJEE JECA 2022. The chart shown below has the tentative dates that can be followed by the applicants to get updated with the important happenings of the examination.
|Online application form will be issued||25th January 2022|
|End date for the availability of applications||1st February 2022 up to 6:00 pm|
|Payment of application fee will ends||—|
|Admit card will be issued||7th May 2022|
|Date for WBJEE JECA 2022||15th May 2022|
|Result will be released||In July 2022|
WBJEE JECA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The necessary eligibilities to apply for WBJEE JECA 2022 are listed here. The applicants must meet these eligibilities if they wish to get admission in MCA programs at the best colleges in West Bengal state. The criteria to apply for the entrance examination are-
- The applicants having domicile of West Bengal state are eligible to apply for WBJEE JECA 2022.
- For age limitation to apply for the entrance examination there is no provision by the authority.
- To fill the application form for WBJEE JECA 2022, the authority follow any of these modules discussed below-
- Module I– The applicants should have passed 3 years Bachelor’s degree from a UGC recognized University scoring minimum 60% marks in Honours/Aggregate (45% for reserved categories) OR need to qualify BCA from any University recognized by AICTE scoring at least 60% marks in Mathematics (45% for reserved categories).
Along with this, the applicants also have to obtain minimum 60% marks (45% for reserved categories) in 10th & 12th standards OR equivalent examination scoring minimum 60% in Mathematics (5% for reserved categories).
- Module II– The applicants having degree of 3 years Bachelor program with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) from a university recognized by UGC/AICTE can fill the application form of WEJEE JECA 2019.
The applicants need to have studied Mathematics as a subject in Higher Secondary standard OR in Graduation.
- Module III– The applicants must have competed graduation or equivalent degree under 10+23 scheme scoring minimum 60% marks (45% for reserved categories) in any of these disciplines B.E/B.Tech/BCA from a university that have the recognition of UGC/AICTE.
The applicants must have studied Mathematics as a compulsory subject in 12th standard & in Graduation degree as well.
- Module IV– The applicants need to finish B.Sc Hons. under 10+2+3 scheme in any discipline from a UGC recognized University scoring minimum 60% marks in Hons./aggregate (45% in case of reserved categories) and also have to score minimum 55% marks in Mathematics.
In addition to this, the applicants also have to score minimum 60% marks in 10th & 12th standard from any recognized Board OR equivalent examination scoring 60% in Mathematics.
WBJEE JECA 2022 Application Procedure
WBJEEB has released JECA 2022 application form on 25th January 2022. The entire procedure of submission of application form is being carried out from the official website of the authority. The foremost step to start with application process is to check the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are mentioned above, you can go through these criteria to make sure whether you are eligible to apply for WBJEE JECA 2022 or not.
The application form will only be accepted through online mode. All the applicants first need to register themselves to get the application form. Now you can fill all the necessary information required in the application form including uploading of scanned images of the photograph & signature.
Last but not the least is the payment of application fee. It is the mandatory step to carry out to complete the application process. The application fee to apply for WBJEE JECA 2022 is Rs. 600/-. The fee will be accepted through any of these modes- Online (via debit/credit card or net banking) & Offline (via bank challan payment gateway).
WBJEE JECA 2022 Examination pattern
The examination pattern mentioned here is to help you in understanding the mode of examination in a better way. The understanding of examination pattern helps the applicants to strategize their planning for the preparation. The examination pattern for WNJEE JECA 2022 is-
- The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- There will be 2 papers in the examination- Mathematics & Aptitude Test.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours for Mathematics & 1 hours for Aptitude Test.
- The question paper will have MCQ type of questions.
- The total marks for the question paper will be 100 marks.
- The language of the question paper will be English only.
- There will be a penalty of .25 marks for every wrong answer.
WBJEE JECA 2022 Admit Card
The most awaited document before examination is the “Admit Card” also known as Hall Ticket. It is a must needed document to enter the examination hall. The authority will release the admit cards in its website probably in July 2022. The applicants have to come for the examination having their admit card along with a photo ID proof.
Answer Key WBJEE JECA 2022
The answer key will be disclosed online at the website of the Board. The applicants have to visit the website to download the answer key for WBJEE JECA 2022. With the help of answer key the applicants will be able to notice the errors made by them in the examination. The answer key will be uploaded in the form of PDF file in the website. The applicants can take the print out of the answer ke to take the reference of it.
WBJEE JECA 2022 Cut Off
The cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks that each applicant has to score in order to qualify the examination. The cut off marks may vary from year to year as per the situations. The cut off marks for WBJEE JECA 2022 will be released in the official notification. The deserving applicants who will score the cut off marks will get admission in MCA programs.
WBJEE JECA 2022 Result
The examination result for WBJEE JECA will be announced most probably in the month of July 2022. The WBJEE Board which is the examination authority will prepare a merit list for successful applicants and will release the same in its official website. The meritorious applicants will then be called to attend counseling to get admissions in MCA courses.
WBJEE JECA 2022 Syllabus
There will be 2 papers in WBJEE JECA 2022- paper I & paper II. Paper I will cover the topics related to Mathematics such Algebra, Analytical Geometry, Probability & Statistics, Calculus etc. Paper II will have questions from these areas- Solving, Discrete Quantitative Analysis, Data Interpretation, Reasoning, Quantitative Comparison etc.
WBJEE JECA 2022 Counselling Process
A call letter will be sent to the applicants who have been shortlisted for counseling for WBJEE JECA 2022. The selected applicants have to fill a counseling form and submit it at the website of WBJEEB. The applicants have to attend the counseling personally, any representative will not be allowed to be there in the counseling. The document verification will also be performed during counseling. The list of documents to be carried for verification will be given in the information brochure.