WBJEE Counselling: Applicants whose name appears in the merit list will be called for the E-counselling process for admission into different disciplines of Engineering/Technology, Architecture and Pharmacy. The Counselling will be organized into different rounds. Candidates will need to register for the WBJEE counselling to appear for it. Students whose name appear in the merit list but fail to register for the counselling will not be permitted for taking admission via WBJEE. The counselling procedure is one of the most important phases of the overall admission process through WBJEE. Students should prepare a list of colleges and course beforehand so that during the counselling, it will be easy for them to lock their choices. For In-Depth details on the WBJEE Counselling, read the complete article.
WBJEE Counselling Highlights
- The WBJEE Counselling will probably be conducted in the month of June 2022.
- Students will need to register for the E-Counselling to participate in it.
- Candidates need to pay the counselling fee while registering for the counselling.
- During the Counselling, candidates need to enter their preferred choice of college and branch in which they want to enroll.
- The counselling will be organized in multiple rounds and if a candidate is not satisfied with the seat allotted to him/her, then he/she might opt for other rounds.
- Once the seat allotment is finished, the documents of a candidate will be verified at the reporting centre.
- After the seat allotment and document verification, students will need to pay the provisional admission fee.
- If at any stage it is found that a candidate is ineligible for the counselling then, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately.
- In the last phase, candidates will be instructed to report to the college allotted to them in the counselling to complete admission related formalities.
- If a candidate fails to physically report to the concerned college, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
Note: Before the commencement of the counselling, the authorities will publish a course-wise and institution wise list of availability of seats for students.
Important Dates for WBJEE Counselling
|Commencement of Registration for Counselling||2nd week of June 2022|
|Online Choice Filling||2nd week of June 2022 to 3rd week of June 2022|
|Automatic Choice Locking||3rd week of June 2022|
|Round-I of Seat Allotment||3rd week of June 2022 to last week of June 2022|
|Physical reporting for document verification, initial fee payment, collection of allotment cards at RCs, withdrawal of admission etc||3rd week of June 2022 to last week of June 2022|
|Physical Reporting at the allotted college||3rd week of June 2022 to 1st week of July 2022|
|Round-II of Seat Allotment||Last week of June 2022|
|Physical reporting for document verification, initial fee payment, collection of allotment cards at RCs, withdrawal of admission etc||Last week of June 2022 to 1st week of July 2022|
|Round-III of Seat Allotment||1st week of July 2022|
|Physical reporting for document verification, initial fee payment, collection of allotment cards at RCs, withdrawal of admission etc||1st week of July 2022 to 2nd week of July 2022|
|Closing of Admission||2nd week of July 2022|
How to Register for E-Counselling (WBJEE Counselling)
Follow the given procedure to register for WBJEE Counselling –
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “WBJEE” tab at the top of the page.
- Now click on the “WBJEE Registration for E-Counselling” link on the screen.
- You’ll be directed to the login window.
- Click on the “new registration” button at the bottom of the registration section.
- Enter your credentials like application number, name, roll number and DOB.
- Fill the details asked in the registration form and click on “submit” button to complete the registration process.
Documents needed for verification
- Admit card of WBJEE
- WBJEE Result
- Seat Allotment Letter of WBJEE
- Class XII (or equivalent) mark sheet
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 10 certificate or admit card
- Receipt of Online Counselling Registration Fee (E-Challan)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- JEE Main for candidates who have applied for the 10% quota
- Yes Upgradation or No Upgradation certificate