WBJEE application form is now available online from 24th December 2021 at its official website i.e. http://wbjeeb.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only. The authority will not entertain any other offline mode for the submission of WBJEE application form. In order to apply for WBJEE candidates should have their working mobile number and an email ID as further communication will be made through this only. Here in this post, I’ll explain step by step instructions to apply for WBJEE. However. you should confirm your eligibility before you proceed to the application process.
WBJEE application form is now available.
Steps of WBJEE Application Form
Step 1: Fill Up the Form with Requisite Information
Firstly, you need to enter information such as your name, Mother’s, and Father’s Name and date of birth. You must be careful enough while entering these details in the application form as it won’t be altered further under normal circumstances.
- Students can’t make duplicate registration.
- After entering the requisite details in the registration form, candidates should move forward with entering personal information including Nationality, Religion, Address, Income category, preference of examination zones, academic information etc.
- Thereafter, candidates need to choose a password and a security question/answer.
- Up to this stage, one can review his/her application and make necessary changes, if any.
- Now submit your form and upon submission, you’ll receive an application number through email/SMS.
Step 2: Upload Images
In the second step, candidates need to upload their recent color photograph, signature, and left thumb impression as per the given specifications.
Format and Size of Aforesaid Documents
|Photograph||JPEG||10 kb to 100 kb||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||JPEG||3 kb to 30 kb||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Left Thumb Impression||JPEG||3 kb to 30 kb||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
Step 3: Examination Fee Payment
This step includes payment of examination fee which is Rs.500/-. The payment can be done through ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’ or in cash thru Allahabad bank e-challan.
Step 4: Obtain Confirmation Page
After making the payment successfully, candidates will be redirected to the confirmation page download page. Please download and take the printout of your confirmation page. You should not assume that your application form has successfully submitted till the confirmation page is generated.
Instruction to Fill Application Form
- Candidates’ Name: Enter your name and it must be similar to the name mentioned in your class 12th It will be possible to enter maximum 46 characters.
- Father’s Name: Your entered father’s name should be similar to the father’s name mentioned in your class 12th It will be possible to enter maximum 46 characters. Do not include Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., Prof.
- Mother’s Name: Write it according to your class 12th certificate in maximum 46 characters. Please avoid including Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., Prof.
- Date of Birth: DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Gender: Choose either Male, Female or Transgender.
- Domicile: Select your domicile criteria.
- Category: Domicile of West Bengal can choose their respective category such as Gen/OBC-A/OBC-B/SC/ST, however candidates from other states should choose GEN only.
- A person with Disability: Choose either Yes or No.
- Type of Disability: Here you’ll specify your disability from Visual Impairment, Loco-motor disorder in lower limbs, Loco-motor disorder in upper limbs, Speech and Hearing Impairment or Other.
- Percentage of Disability: You’ll have to specify the percentage of disability.
- Home District: You are allowed to choose from the drop-down or they may write it manually.
- Income Category: One needs to specify whether he/she is falling under the income category of Above 10 lakhs; From 2.5 lakhs to below 6.0 lakhs; From 6.0 lakhs to below 10 lakhs; Below 2.5 lakhs.
- Do you belong to TFW: One should say Yes if he/she is falling under the income category of Below 2.5 lakhs and fulfilling domicile requirements of W.B, otherwise choose NO.
- Religion: You need to specify your religion among Hindu, Christian, Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist or other community.
- Nationality: Select Indian.
- Aadhaar No.: Enter your unique Aadhaar card number.
- Have you Applied I JEE (Main): Choose either Yes or No.
- Enter Application Number of JEE (Main): If Yes, then provide your JEE Main application number.
- Apply for: You may select Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy.
- First Choice of Exam City: You need to specify your first preference.
- First Choice of Exam City: Then second preference.
- Second Choice of Exam city: and finally third preference.
- Educational Qualification: Choose class 12th or its equivalent.
- Pass Status: Specify passed or appearing.
- Course/Stream Name: Select the one.
- Board/University Name: Specify your educational board or university.
- Year of passing: Specify the same.
- Maximum marks: Your class 12th paper marks.
- Marks Obtained: Your marks
- Marks (%): Automatically calculated by the system.
- Roll no/Enroll no: You need to enter your roll number/enroll number.
- Institute Name and Address: Specify your institute name and address from where you completed the qualifying exam degree.
- Pin code: Enter pin code.
- Complete Address: You need to provide your address in maximum 50 characters.
- Locality: It is optional.
- City/Town/Village: You need to specify in maximum 50 characters.
- State: Choose your state from the drop-down.
- District: Select your district.
- Pin Code: Provide the same
- Email ID: Provide the same.
- Mobile number: Enter your working mobile number.
- Choose Password: Enter a password of your own choice.
- Confirm password: Please confirm your entered password.
- Security Question: Choose the same.
- Security Answer: Provide answer.
- Upload images: Upload images.
- Fee Payment: Make payment of the mentioned fee.
- Download confirmation page: Take the printout of the confirmation page.