Applicants can download their respective WBJEE admit card with the help of application number and password. The method for downloading the admit card is provided in the article, candidates can go through it know how to download the admit card. Applicants should know that without the admit card, they’ll not be allowed to enter the examination hall and take the test. The Admit card will release from 6th to 11th July 2021. For more information, keep reading the article.
Important Instructions regarding WBJEE Admit Card 2021
- The admit card might be available from January 2021.
- Candidates should retain a copy of the admit card for future use.
- Candidates should keep the admit card safely to avoid any damage to the card or any mishap.
- The admit card should not be soiled/distorted/mutilated.
- For duplicate admit card, candidates will have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- to the WBJEEB via Demand Draft in favor of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board” payable at Kolkata.
- The admit card will be issued on the basis of information provided by a candidate in his/her application form.
- Candidates will only be allowed to enter the exam hall if they possess the WBJEE admit card, Colored Photograph (Same as uploaded in the application form) and a valid ID proof.
- In case of a discrepancy in the WBJEE admit card 2021, candidates must inform the Invigilator without further delay.
Details on the WBJEE Admit Card 2021
Applicants should cross-check the details printed on the WBJEE admit card. In case a mistake/error/discrepancy is found in the admit card, they should communicate the same to the invigilator in the exam hall.
Name, Roll Number, Course, DOB, Category, TFW, Application Number, Gender, PWD status, Domicile, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address, Photograph, Exam Center and Address, Center Code, Signature, Date and Time of the Exam, Reporting Time, Signature of Chairman and Instructions.
How to download the WBJEE Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official website and Click on the “WBJEE” tab at the top of the page.
- You’ll be directed to the WBJEE specific page.
- Click on the “download WBJEE admit card” link at the left side of the page.
- Sign in using Application number and password.
- Enter the security pin as mentioned at the bottom of the login window.
- Click on “sign in” button.
- Download your admit card and keep a printout of it for future use.
Note: In case you have forgotten your “password” or “application number”, click on the respective links at the bottom of the Sign-In window and Follow the instructions thereafter to retrieve the information.
For any confusion regarding the Admit card, candidates can contact the authorities via different ways as mentioned below-
- Via Official Website: Go to “contact us” section for submitting your query.
- Via Phone Number: 1800-102-3781 (Toll Free), 033- 23671149/ 23671159/ 23671199.
- Via Personal Visitation at :
Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
An Insight into the WBJEE Exam pattern
It is important for a candidate to have some knowledge of the exam for e.g.in which mode it will take place, how many questions will be asked, what will be the marking scheme, will there be negative marking etc. WBJEE Exam pattern helps students in getting an idea of the overall form in which the examination will be organized. Here are some useful details on the exam pattern for WBJEE exam –
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode (Pen and Paper based).
- The questions will be in multiple choices format where candidates will have to choose correct answer (s).
- The exam will be of 200 Marks and will be held in 2 slots. Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted in 2 Hours each.
- The Paper will be divided into 3 categories where in Category-I and II, only one answer will be correct while Category-III might have more than one answer.