The Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE 2023) is conducted for selecting the students for admission into the engineering courses of the university. Interested candidates who also meet the eligibility criteria can fill the application form both online and online. There will be two phase of exam conducted and the candidates can appear in any of them as per their convenience. Application forms for applying to Phase 1 is expecting to release from 1st week of December 2022. This article contains all the important details related to the VTUEEE 2023.
- Application form and admit card will be made available through both online and offline mode.
- Age relaxation up to six months may be granted by the Authority of the University in specific cases.
- Request for change or correction in the application form submitted by the candidate will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Due to unforeseen reasons, if a candidate is unable to attend the counseling on the specified date, he/ she can attend on a subsequent date, after duly intimating the Admission Office, regarding the same.
- Admit card through post will be sent to those submitting applications successfully (online too). However, the institute does not take the responsibility for the same and the candidates who do not receive the admit card in time must download it online.
VTUEEE 2023 Exam Dates
In the table below, the important dates related to VTUEEE 2023 are provided.
|Phase I||Phase II|
|Availability of online application form||1st week of December 2022||2nd week of October 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||4th week of January 2023||1st week of April 2024|
|Issue of admit card||4th week of January 2023||2nd week of April 2024|
|Date of exam||3rd week of February 2023||4th week of April 2024|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of February 2023||1st week of May 2024|
VTUEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check out the basic eligibility to appear for VTUEEE 2023 exam:
- Age limit: The candidates should not have completed the age of 25 years as on 1st July 2023. This age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Educational qualification: A pass in class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects is required.
Exemption from the exam
The students who secured first rank in +2 examination conducted by the respective states will be admitted directly into the course of their choice, subject to eligibility, with full scholarship to the value of 100% of the tuition fee and hostel fee for the entire duration of the course.
VTUEEE 2023 Application Form
Online application form for VTUEEE 2023 will be released on the official website www.veltech.edu.in. For online applications, payment of application fee can be done through net banking/ credit card/ debit card/ UPI/ Paytm postpaid or wallet. Candidates applying online are required to retain a photocopy of the filled-in form, and a copy of mode of remittance of application-cum-examination fees.
To obtain offline application, the candidates can send a demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology’, payable at Chennai, to The Director – UG Admission along with a requisition letter containing their full address.
Candidates can also purchase the application form from regional offices on cash payment or from Vel Tech Institute by handing over a demand draft in person.
Submission of the application should be done at the following address:
The Director – UG Admission
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology
No.42, Avadi-Vel Tech Road, Vel Nagar, Avadi, Chennai – 600 062, Tamil Nadu, India
Toll Free Number: 1800 3070 6949
Email: [email protected]
The application fee will be Rs. 950/-.
VTUEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
An overview of VTUEEE exam pattern 2023 is provided below.
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Mode of exam: Online & offline both
- Question paper language: English
- Number of questions: 90
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Marking scheme: 4 marks will be given for each right answer
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
VTUEEE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for VTUEEE 2023 exam for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics is given here.
- Physics: Physics And Measurement, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Current Electricity, Electrostatics, Laws of Motion, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Dual Nature Of Matter And Radiation, Electromagnetic Waves, etc
- Chemistry: States Of Matter, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, d- And f- Block Elements, Co-Ordination Compounds, Hydrocarbons, etc
- Mathematics: Matrices And Determinants, Mathematical Induction, Sequences And Series, Integral Calculus, Limit, Continuity And Differentiability, Statistics And Probability, Mathematical Reasoning, Co-Ordinate Geometry, etc
Admit Card for VTUEEE 2023
- The admit card for appearing in the entrance test will be released online on the university’s official website.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card by providing details such as application number, date of birth, etc.
- The admit card will also be sent by post “Under Certificate of Posting (UCP)” to the candidates about two weeks before the examination.
- Details of the exam center and the schedule will be communicated to the candidates via the admit card.
- In order to appear for the exam, the applicants must carry their admit card to the exam center.
VTUEEE 2023 Result
- Result of the entrance tests for both phases will be available on the official website www.veltech.edu.in.
- A rank list will be prepared based on the total marks secured by the candidates in the entrance test.
- An email intimating the rank of the candidates will be sent on the registered email address.
- Counseling for branch allocation for the shortlisted candidates will be done on the basis of the merit list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Where can I find the regional office to obtain the VTUEEE 2023 application form?
Answer: The regional offices are located in the following cities- Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kurnool, Kadappa, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Nellore, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur and Patna.
Question 2: How can I provide the choice for PPT (Pen and Paper Test) or CBT (Computer-Based Test)?
Answer: The choice for appearing in the PPT or CBT can be provided at the time of filling the application form. For phase I exam, no CBT will be conducted however.
Question 3: Is it true that the admit card will be sent by post?
Answer: Yes. But in case you do not receive your admit card in time, without wasting further time, download it from the website www.veltech.edu.in.