The Veltech University will be conducting VTUEEE 2022 to screen the eligible candidates for admissions into its engineering degree programme. The exam will be held at an all India level and candidates interested in pursuing their B.Tech degree from this university can apply for the exam. The application form for the same will be made available in online as well as offline mode. All the important details related to VTUEEE 2022 such as exam pattern, eligibility criteria, application process, result, syllabus, etc are provided to the candidates through this post.
VTUEEE 2022 Important Dates
The important dates related to VTUEEE 2022 are given here.
|Phase I||Phase II|
|Release of application form||Oct 2021||Oct 2021|
|Last date for receipt of application||January 2022||April 2022, 1st week|
|Issue of admit card||January 2022||April 2022, 2nd week|
|Date of entrance exam (PBT)||January 2022||April 2022|
|Declaration of result||February 2022||May 2022|
VTUEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates who wish to apply for VTUEEE 2022:
- The candidates who have cleared their class 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible for the exam.
- The candidates who have studied Biology instead of Mathematics will only be eligible for B.Tech Biotechnology or B.Tech Biomedical.
- The candidates appearing in the class 12th exam in the year 2022 can apply too.
- The applicants should not have completed 25 years of age as on 1st July 2022. However, a relaxation of 5 years will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PC category.
VTUEEE 2022 Application Form
The application form for VTUEEE 2022 will be made available in both online and offline mode and the candidates can submit their form in any mode they wish. The online application form will be released on the official website of the university veltechuniv.edu.in. The candidates can get the offline application form from the office by sending a demand draft of Rs. 950/- drawn in favor of ‘Veltech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University’ payable at Chennai and sent (by hand or post) to The Director, UG Admission, 400 feet outer ring road Avadi, Chennai. The candidates can also purchase the form from the regional offices of the university/book shops after cash payment of Rs. 950/-. The candidates will have to provide all the important information asked in the application form and affix or upload their photograph and signature into the form. The online application form can be submitted along with the application fee of Rs. 950/- paid via credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ Paytm wallet.
VTUEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for VTUEEE is given here:
- Mode of exam: Both online and offline
- Exam duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Language mode: English
- No. of questions: 100
- Type of questions: One tier and two-tier multiple-choice questions
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each right answer and there will be no negative marking.
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
VTUEEE Syllabus 2022
The VTUEEE 2022 syllabus will be based on the curriculum of class 11th and 12th, the details of which are provided below:
- Mathematics: Complex Numbers, Partial Fractions, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometry, Permutation & Combination, Vector Algebra, Three Dimensional Geometry, Integration, Set Theory & Probability, etc
- Physics: Mechanics, Optics, Electricity, Properties of Matter, Magnetism, Heat & Thermodynamics, Electronic Devices, Atomic Physics, Nuclear Physics, etc
- Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts In Chemistry, s and p Block Elements, d and f Block Elements, Hydrocarbons, Biomolecules, Polymers, Organic Compounds Containing Halogen, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, etc
- Biology: Genetics & Evolution, Biology & Human Welfare, Biotechnology And Its Application, Ecology And Environment and Sexual Reproduction
VTUEEE 2022 Preparation Strategy
Certain basic tips for preparation that the candidates can follow to score well in their exam are given as:
- Know the syllabus and exam pattern first. After this, collect the study material as per your exam syllabus.
- Make a time table so that you can efficiently manage your time.
- Study only from reliable sources. Standard textbooks are highly preferred books for exam preparation.
- Make short notes alongside your studies. These notes will come in handy at the time of revision.
- After completing your syllabus, start practicing mock test and sample papers.
Below given is a list of the some of the highly recommended books that the candidates can refer to for their VTUEEE 2020 preparation:
- Mathematics: NCERT, RD Sharma, RS Aggarwal
- Physics: NCERT, DC Pandey, HC Verma
- Chemistry: NCERT, OP Tandon, Arihant Publication
- Biology: NCERT, Pradeep’s Biology, Trueman’s Biology
VTUEEE 2022 Admit Card
The VTUEEE admit card 2022 will be made available for download on the official website of the university. The candidates can download their admit card using their application number and date of birth. The candidates, in case of non-availability of admit card/ hall ticket must contact the helpline. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card along with them to the exam center in order to appear for the exam.
VTUEEE Result 2022
The VTUEEE 2022 result will be made available on the official website in less than one month from the date of commencement of exam. The applicants will be able to check their result using their roll number, date of birth, etc. There will be no provision of sending the result via post or any other means and can only be seen in online mode. However, the rank of the candidates will be intimated to them through email. On the basis of marks secured in the exam, a merit list of the candidates will also be prepared.
VTUEEE 2022 Counselling
The counseling of the candidates who are declared as qualified will be conducted as per their ranking. The details of the counseling process will be made available on the official website. The applicants will be required to be present for the counseling with all their important documents. The candidates will be allowed to provide their course choice at the time of counseling and the seat will be allotted to them as per their ranking and the choices made by them.