The process for admission into Vinayaka Mission University begins from the month of February onwards. Selection of the candidates for admission will be done on the basis of their performance in the qualifying exam. Interested candidates, who meet the eligibility requirements as well, can apply for the admission process in online mode. The application form is expected to be released in the month of February 2021. Candidates can find the detailed information related to the VMUEEE 2021 admission process from this article.
- There will be no entrance exam conducted for admission to VMU and candidates will be selected as per their marks in the qualifying exam.
- A copy of the application form should be kept by the candidates in case of any future reference.
- Candidates who submit the application form without meeting the eligibility requirements will be disqualified at the time of verification.
- Application fee once submitted can neither be refunded nor transferred to other cademic session under any circumstances.
- To remain updated with the Vinayaka Mission University admission process, the candidates are suggested to check the brochure from time to time.
VMUEEE 2021 Important Dates (Tentative)
The table below presents the important dates related to VMUEEE 2021:
|Release of online application form||3rd week of February 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of May 2021|
|Date of interview/ interaction||To be notified later|
|Declaration of result||To be notified later|
|Commencement of counseling||To be notified later|
VMUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below are eligible to apply for VMUEEE 2021:
For Engineering & Technology course:
- The candidates should have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical vocational subject.
- Those with a pass in any one of the H.Sc (Technical Vocational subject) in an engineering related subject namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible too.
- Applicants who hold a Diploma in engineering and technology can apply for the admissions too.
- A minimum of 45% marks in aggregate of the subjects mentioned above is mandatory.
- Candidates belonging to the reserve category need to secure at least 40% marks in aggregate of these subjects.
For Pharmacy course:
- A pass in class 12th exam or its equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology with not less than 40% marks in aggregate (35% for SC/ ST category) is required.
- Candidates shall complete the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2021.
For Architecture course:
- For admission to B.Arch course, the candidates must have passed their 10+2 examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category).
- Those with a pass in Diploma recognized by the Central/ State Governments or B.Sc with Mathematics or its equivalent scoring no less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) are eligible too.
- The candidates should have additionally qualified NATA examination conducted by the Council of Architecture, New Delhi.
VMUEEE 2021 Application Form
The application form for VMUEEE 2021 will be made available for download on the official website of the university.
After downloading, the candidates should fill the form providing their basic personal and academic details.
Photograph should be affixed and the form should be attested by the candidates at the appropriate places.
Application form complete and correct in all aspect can then be sent to the university along with the important documents and prescribed application fee.
The address to which the form and the documents should be submitted is given below.
Vinayaka Missions University,
Sankari Main Road (NH-47), Ariyanoor,
Salem – 636 308, Tamil Nadu
Ph: 0427 – 3987000
The filled in applications should be accompanied with the attested copies of the following documents:
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examinations
- Proof of date of birth
- Transfer certificate and conduct certificate issued from the institution last studied
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Community certificate (if applicable)
- Internship certificate (if applicable)
- Council registration certificate (if applicable)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
The application fee for different courses is given below. Payment of the fee can be done via demand draft.
- B.Tech: Rs. 700/-
- B.Pharma: Rs. 1000/-
- B.Arch: Rs. 700/-
VMUEEE 2021 Interview
- Candidates whose applications are received by the university in time will be invited for the interview round.
- The university will communicate the schedule of the interview process on its official website.
- Based on the performance in the interview and in qualifying exam, merit lists of the candidates will be drawn.
- Further process of admission of the candidates will be conducted as per their names in the merit list.
VMUEEE Admission Process 2021
- Shortlisted candidates require to get their documents and eligibility verified before they are granted final admission.
- Candidates reporting for admission to the respective institute should carry with them all the important documents in original and photocopy.
- Upon verification of documents and submission of applicable fees, candidates will be enrolled into the specified courses.
Documents required for Admission
A list of the documents that must be carried by the candidates while reporting for admission is given below.
- H.Sc Mark Statement or its equivalent
- 12th Pass Certificate (in case of CBSE or ISCE)
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate issued from the Institution last studied
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card of the Candidate and Parents
- Copy of PAN Card of the Parents
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Recent Passport size color photograph – 9 numbers
Foreign/ NRI student should produce the following documents too:
- Relationship Certificate including First Degree Relationship
- In case of Sponsorship, Sponsorship Affidavit (legalized/ notarized) from the sponsorer clearly stating the declaration for sponsoring the entire fees for the whole course
- Documents in respect of the sponsorer being NRI
- Sponsor’s Passport/ VISA/ Resident VISA
- Citizenship of the candidate if holding OCI/ PIO document
- Income Tax Documents required as per the Income Tax Act, 1961 of the sponsorer
- If the qualifying examination is other than that conducted in India, candidate should submit the following additional information.
- Equivalence Certificate obtained from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi on or before the Date of Admission
- 12th Grade Transcript
- 12th Pass Certificate or High School Diploma Certificate
- Accreditation details of School & Numerical conversion of Grades into marks
VMUEEE 2021 FAQs
On what basis does the Vinayaka Mission University grants admission into engineering courses?
Selection of the candidates for admission to this university is done on the basis of their marks in the qualifying exam. Shortlisted candidates may also have to go through an interview round for final selection.
What is the mode of application availability and submission?
The application form will be released online on the official website of the university. However, submission of the application needs to be done offline to the university office.
Will there be any admit card to appear for the interview round?
Details regarding the interview round (if conducted) will be intimated to the students through the official website. For any clarification regarding the availability of admit card, the candidates need to visit the website and the information brochure from time to time.