VMUEEE 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
The Vinayaka Mission University will provide the admission to its engineering degree courses on through VMUEEE 2020 admission process. The university will not conduct any entrance exam and admission will be granted solely on the basis of candidate’s performance in the qualifying exam. After screening the applications of the candidates, the shortlisted applicant will be called for the interview round. The final admission will be granted on the basis of joint merit of qualifying exam and interview.
The application form for VMUEEE 2020 is expected to be released in the month of February 2020 and mode of application will be both online and offline. The candidates aspiring for admission to Vinayaka Mission University can check complete details regarding the VMUEEE 2020 from this article.
VMUEEE 2020 Important Date
The tentative dates for VMUEEE 2020 are given in the table below. The exact dates will be updated on this post after the release of official notification.
|Important Event||Tentative Dates|
|Release of application form||3rd week of February 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of May 2020|
|Date of interview||To be declared|
|Declaration of Result||To be declared|
|Counselling and Admission Process||To be declared|
VMUEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates aspiring for admission through VMUEEE 2020 need to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below:
B.E (Full Time)
- The candidates must have passed class 12th with physics, Mathematics as the compulsory subjects and any one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- The candidate should have scored at least 45% aggregate marks in the above-mentioned subjects.
- The aspirant must have a diploma in the relevant field and should have a work experience of at least 2 years full time working in a registered company/ firm/ industry/ educational organization/ autonomous organization/ government organization in the relevant field.
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- The applicants having a diploma in relevant branch with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for the candidates from reserved categories) are eligible.
- The B.Sc degree holders with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for the candidates from reserved categories) are also eligible. However, such candidates must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level.
Note: The B.Sc degree holders have to clear the Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics subjects of engineering first year along with the subjects of second year.
M.E (Full Time)
- The applicant must have passed B.E/ B.Tech degree in relevant discipline with at least 50% marks (45% for the candidates from reserved categories)
- The candidate must possess a degree in the relevant branch and must have a relevant work experience of 2 years working full time in a registered company/ firm/ industry/ educational organization/ autonomous organization/ government organization in the relevant field.
VMUEEE 2020 Application Form
The application form for VMUEEE 2020 can be downloaded from the official website. The aspiring candidates need to provide all the necessary educational, personal and contact details in the application form. There should not be any blank column in the application form. Along with filling the details, the candidates have to affix the passport size color photograph on the application form.
The applicant should ensure that all the details mentioned in the application form are true and correct to the best of their knowledge. Failing which can result in rejection of the application form. The hard copy of an application form along with the Xerox copy of the following documents must be sent to the university.
- Aadhaar Card
- Migration Certificate (For PG Degree & PG Diploma) from the institute last attended
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Migration Certificate (For PG Degree & PG Diploma) from the institute last studied
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional/ Degree Certificate (For PG Degree & PG Diploma Program only)
The application must be sent to the following address:
Vinayaka Missions University,
Sankari Main Road (NH-47), Ariyanoor,
Salem – 636 308, Tamil Nadu
The application fee for the engineering course will be Rs. 700/-
VMUEEE 2020 Interview
After the submission of application forms, the admission committee will screen the application of every candidate. The shortlisted candidates will be called to participate in the interview round. Please note the admission committee will call the candidates for interview on the basis of their performance in the qualifying exam. The candidates successful in the interview will get the admission if they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
A rank list of the successful candidates will be prepared after the interview round and candidates will be allowed to choice their branch of study.
VMUEEE 2020 Selection Process
The candidates shortlisted after the interview have to get their documents verified. It is mandatory for every candidate to carry original document while reporting for the admission at the university campus. The authorities will verify if the candidate is fulfilling the eligibility criteria then only the VMUEEE admission will be confirmed.