Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University is likely to release VMOU B.Ed 2023 application form in the 1st week of March 2023. However, the university will release full VMOU BEd admission 2023 schedule soon. This university selects the candidates for admission into its B.Ed. degree course based on its own entrance exam. Interested candidates looking for VMOU B.Ed. admission 2023 need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. Candidates must make sure that they fulfill all the required eligibility criteria before filling the application form. All the necessary details related to the VMOU B.Ed. 2023 admission are provided in this post.
VMOU B.Ed. Admission 2023 Schedule
The tentative schedule of VMOU B.Ed. Admission 2023 is given in the table below for reference purpose only.
|Starting of online application form submission||1st week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form in online mode||3rd week of March 2023|
|Releasing date of Admit Card||1 week prior to the examination date|
|Date of entrance exam||3rd week of May 2023|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2023|
|Counselling||1st week of June 2023|
VMOU B.Ed. Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must be currently working as a teacher of the primary classes ( class 1st to 5th / Class 1st to 8th
- The aspirants should have completed graduation i.e. Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science / Bachelors in Medical with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Those candidates who have a B.Tech degree need to have atleast 55% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates who have done B.S.T.C / D.El.Ed (2 years) under the curriculum of NCTE are also eligible.
VMOU B.Ed. 2023 Application Form
The application form of VMOU B.Ed. admission 2023 will release in online mode. Those who are looking to apply may access the application form by visiting the official website i.e. vmou.ac.in. All the necessary details regarding the application process are as follows.
- To begin the application process, candidates need to register themselves by providing some of the basic details.
- The details like name, email address, phone number, etc. need to be entered at the time of the registered.
- Once registered, candidates need to login using the details generated at the time of the registered.
- The main application form will be accessible after the registration.
- In the main application form, candidates have to provide all the necessary educational, personal, and contact details.
- In addition to the details, candidates are also required to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- After submitting the application form, candidates also need to pay the necessary application fee.
- Candidates also need to take a printout of the application form submitted for future requirements.
- The application fee is the same for all candidates i.e. Rs. 1000/-
- The fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
VMOU B.Ed. 2023 Admit Card
- The authorities will upload the admit card on the official website for those candidates who will submit the application form along with the application fee before the last date.
- After downloading the admit card, candidates must take a printout of the same.
- Important information like date, time, and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry valid admit card along with one photo ID proof at the time of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the exam without an admit card.
VMOU B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
The pattern of VMOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 is given below.
- Mode of examination: Offline (OMR Sheet based examination)
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 150
- Language of question paper: The questions will be asked in Hindi and English
- Maximum Marks: 450
- Marking pattern: Each question will carry 3 marks.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted in case of an incorrect answer
|Name of the section||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Teacher Attitude and Aptitude||30||90|
|Language Proficiency (English and Hindi)||60 (30 for English and 30 for Hindi)||180|
|Total||150 Question||450 marks|
VMOU B.Ed 2023 Syllabus
The subject-wise brief syllabus for VMOU B.Ed. admission 2023 is given below.
- Mental ability: Reasoning, Imagination, Judgment & Decision Making, Creative Thinking, Generalization, Drawing Inferences, etc.
- Teacher Attitude and Aptitude: Teaching profession, Teaching learning process –learner and teacher, Social involvement, Experimentation & Innovations pertaining to school activities , Professional Ethics etc., Teacher abilities such as kindliness, co-cooperativeness, patience, fairness, wide interest, discipline Enthusiasm & optimism
- General Awareness: Current (National & International) affairs, Indian History & Culture, India and its natural resources, Great Indian Personalities (Past and Present), Environmental awareness, Awareness about Rajasthan.
- Language Proficiency (Hindi): Spelling, Sentence structures (Simple & Compound), Comprehension/Unseen Passage, Functional Grammar, Vocabulary, Correct Language usage
- Language proficiency (English): Spelling, Sentence structures (Simple & Compound), Comprehension/Unseen Passage, Functional Grammar, Vocabulary, Correct Language usage
VMOU B.Ed. Admission 2023 Result
- The result of VMOU B.Ed. Entrance test 2023 will release in online mode through the official website of the university.
- Please note that the result will be published in online mode only and no intimation regarding the same will be conveyed through the post or any other offline medium.
- Apart from the declaration of result in online mode, a merit list will also be published online.
- The information about the release of merit list will also be conveyed through SMS.
- Candidates selected based on the merit list will be allowed to take part in the counseling process.
VMOU B.Ed 2023 Counselling
- Only those candidates will be allowed to take part in the counseling process who will get their names in the merit list.
- During the counseling process, all the admission formalities will take place.
- Candidates have to get their documents verified at the time of the counseling.
- The seats will be allotted based on the marks secured by the candidates in the entrance test.
- The counseling process will take place in multiple rounds depending upon the availability of seats.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: In which mode the application form of VMOU B.Ed. admission 2023 will release?
Answer: The application form for the entrance exam will release in online mode only.
Question – 2: Can I get an admit card for the VMOU B.Ed. entrance exam by post?
Answer: The admit card will be uploaded on the official website only.
Question – 3: will there be any negative marking in the entrance test?
Answer: Yes, 1 mark will be deducted in case of an incorrect answer.
Question – 4: What is the fee structure for VMOU B.Ed. Admission?
Answer: As per the previous year’s notification, the fee structure for VMOU B.Ed. Admission is given below.
|1st Year||Rs. 26880/-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 26880/-|
Question – 5: What is the application fee for this entrance exam?
Answer: The application fee is the same of all candidates i.e. Rs. 1000/-