VITEEE Eligibility criteria 2022: Before applying for the examination, it’s must for all the candidates to satisfy the necessary eligibility criteria. The VITEE eligibility criteria are some norms related to academic qualification, age limit, domicile/nationality etc set by the conducting body which candidate will have to satisfy in order to participate in the exam. The application forms will not be accepted by VIT University if the candidate fails to fulfill any of the prescribed eligibility conditions. In case of candidates who found guilty at the afterward stage of the admission process will be debarred from the process and their candidature will also be rejected. So, it is must for the aspirants to read eligibility criteria carefully before filling the VITEEE application form 2022. VITEEE is a national level engineering entrance examination organized for admission to various B.T.ech programs offered at VIT Campuses located in Vellore, Amaravati, Chennai, and Bhopal. Candidates who are willing to appear in the examination can check the details about VITEEE eligibility criteria from the post below.
VITEEE Eligibility criteria 2022
Candidates must either be an Indian National or person of Indian origin (PIO) or overseas citizen of India. In case of PIO/OCI candidates, they should have studied in schools located in India in the previous two years.
Interested applicants must have completed or shall be appearing in any one of the following qualifying examinations:
- 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination organized by the State Board, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) or ISCE board.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Organisation, Geneva
- 12th or Two-year Pre-University Examination organized by a recognized Board/ University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/ Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level
- As per VIT norms, NIOS students may also apply. However, they need to submit Migration-Cum-Transfer certificate during admission.
Required eligibility in the Qualifying Examination:
Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with scoring an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology (50% marks for candidates belonging to reserved category).
- The date of birth of candidate should fall on or after July 1, 1999.
- The Date of Birth recorded in High School/SSC/Class 10 Certificate will be considered final.
- Candidates need to produce this certificate in original as proof of their age at the time of counselling. Fail to do so, their candidature will be rejected.
- The minimum age limit will be 17 years as on July 1, 2021.