The VIT University has released VITEEE 2023 application form on 11th November 2022. The application form will be accessible both in offline as well as online mode. The form can be obtained online from the official website of VIT University whereas offline application form can be purchased from selected Post Offices or from the Chennai, Bhopal or AP campuses.
Candidates who are willing to take admission in UG engineering courses at the VIT University campuses located in Chennai, Vellore, Bhopal, and Amravati can apply for VITEEE exam as per the given schedule. Candidates should note that the VITEEE Application Form Correction facility will be available for only the candidates who submit the application in online mode.
Through this post, aspirants can check the detailed info about VITEEE application form 2023 such as application dates, form fee and procedure for applying.
VITEEE 2023 application form has been released now. Apply here
VITEEE Application Form 2023 Highlights
|Application Form release date||Available|
|Last date for VITEEE Application Form Submission||31st March 2023|
|Mode of application||Online as well as Offline|
|Correction window will open from||April 2023|
|VIT University official portal||www.vit.ac.in|
|Eligibility to apply||Should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from recognized Board/University with scoring 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.Must have attained 17 years of age as on 1st July of the admission year|
|Fee details||Rs 1150 for online Application; Rs 1200 for offline Application|
|Scanned documents required at VITEEE Application process||Recent photograph & specimen signature|
VITEEE Application Dates
The important events regarding the VITEEE application along with its tentative dates are listed below:
|Availability of application form||Available|
|Last date for the submission of application form||31st March 2023|
|Starting of slot booking||To be updated|
|Date for checking application status||To be updated|
|Exam Date||To be updated|
How to apply online for VITEEE exam?
Interested and eligible candidates who want to fill the VITEEE Application form in online mode make the use of following steps. However, they must check the prescribed eligibility criteria for the exam.
- At first, visit the official website of VIT University i.e. www.vit.ac.in
- Now look for the link ‘Apply for VITEEE’ and click the same when available.
- Candidates have to register themselves for the exam by entering personal details like Name, Date of birth, Nationality, Gender, Mobile Number and Email ID
- Thereafter, press the ‘Register’ button to receive Password through SMS on the registered Mobile Number. The password will also be sent to your registered email address.
- Candidates should login by using their email and password and fill start filling the VITEEE Application Form.
- Upon completely filling all required fields in the form, the page is directed to the integrated payment gateway for payment of application fee.
- They need to fill all the required details as asked in the online application form very carefully and correctly.
- Choose the payment mode and pay the necessary application fee.
- After the successful application fee submission, candidates will be redirected to a new page for uploading the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Upload the documents as per the given specifications.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
- Take the print out of filled in application for future reference.
VITEEE Offline Application process
Aspirants can obtain the offline application forms from the campuses of the VIT University or selected post offices across the country. Candidates can purchase the kit comprising the offline application form/OMR form, information brochure and a printed self-addressed envelope against the payment of applicable application fee at the counter of the post office.
Candidates can also get the offline application by sending a demand draft drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore. The cover letter should be addressed to ‘Director-UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore-632014, Tamil Nadu- India’. Along with the demand draft (DD), applicants will also have to send a request for the OMR application form. Candidates are suggested to write their names, mobile number and postal address at the back of the DD.
Fill the OMR application form carefully after reading the instructions in the information brochure. The duly filled application form should be sent to the following address via speed/registered post.
Application Fee for VITEEE exam
Candidates must pay the application fees for VITEEE either through online mode or offline mode. The details of VITEEE Application fee are given below:
|Mode of Application||Payment gateways||Application Fee|
|Online||Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking||Rs 1150|
|Offline||Demand Draft (DD)||Rs 1200|
VITEEE Slot Booking will be conducted in online mode only in the month of March 2023 (tentatively). Slot booking is an important step for a candidate to be able to appear for VITEEE exam.
While slot booking, candidates can pick the Morning/ Noon/ Evening session as per their choice and can also choose their preferred exam center and test date. It should be noted that the slot booking process will be done on first come first served basis.