The applications will be invited from eligible applicants for VITEEE 2022 soon. It is a state level examination conducted by VIT University to provide admission in 4 years B.Tech program at Chennai & Vellore campuses. The applications can be submitted online on or before the closing date of application process. The applicants are advised to go through the official notification before applying for VITEEE 2022. You can also get the important details from this article.
VITEEE 2022 Application Process
The application forms might be available from October 2021. The applications can be submitted through online mode. The applicants have to enter all the required details in the online application forms along with scanned images of their photographs & signatures. The images should be in JPG/JPEG format. The applicants are advised to take the print out of the duly filled application forms for future reference.
The applicants can also apply through offline mode. For offline mode, the application forms can be obtained from VIT campus or from designated post offices. The applicants should go through the instructions carefully before starting with the application process.
The application fee can be paid through debit/credit card or net banking. The application fee can also be paid through Demand Draft. The application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- The application fee for online application form is Rs. 970/-.
- The application fee for OMR application form is Rs. 990/-.
VITEEE 2022 Important Dates
VITEEE is a state level examination conducted by VIT University. The important events & the dates mentioned below are tentative and are liable to change as per the situation demands. The important details for VITEEE 2022 have been given below.
|Events||Important tentative dates|
|Commencement of application form||Oct 2021|
|Last date for application form||March 2022|
|Slot booking will starts from||March 2022|
|Admit cards can be downloaded||After the completion of slot booking|
|Examination date of VITEEE 2022||April 2022|
|Declaration of result||April 2022|
|Counseling process will starts from||May 2022|
Eligibility criteria for VITEEE 2022
The eligibility criteria are very important information to go through before commencing application process. By going through the eligibility criteria, you will get to know whether you are eligible to apply for the examination or not. The eligibility criteria for VITEEE 2022 have been listed below.
- The applicants should be an Indian national. NRI/ PIO/ OCI applicants can also apply for VITEEE 2022.
- The applicants who have born on or after 1st July 1999 can apply for VITEEE 2022.
- The applicants must have passed higher secondary or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/ Biology scoring minimum 60% marks in these subjects put together (50% marks for reserved categories & applicants from North Eastern states).
- Only those applicants who have studied regular, full time & formal education are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2022.
- The applicants who are appearing can also apply for VITEEE 2022.
- The NIOS applicants are also eligible to apply for the examination.
VITEEE 2022 Examination pattern
The examination pattern should be read by each applicant before applying for VITEEE 2022. This will help the applicants to plan their studies accordingly. Let’s take a look at the examination pattern of VITEEE 2022.
- The examination will be held through online mode. There will be 3 sessions of examination per day.
- There will be total 125 questions of MCQ type in VITEEE 2022.
- The question paper will be available in English language.
- The question paper will cover these subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology & English.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- The applicants will get 1 mark for each correct answer and there will be no penalty for wrong answers.
VITEEE 2022 Slot Booking
The slot booking has to be done at the time of application process. It is an important procedure to perform during application process. The important points related to slot booking are-
- The slot booking has to be done as per the applicants’ preferences.
- Slot booking will be done through “First-come first served basis”.
- In slot booking, the applicants have to select date & batch of the examination.
- The applicants need to keep this in mind that slot once booked cannot be changed further.
- If an applicant forgets to book the slot at the time of application process, the slot will be booked automatically by the University itself based on the details entered by the applicant.
The examination syllabus of VITEEE 2022 will cover these subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics & English. The questions will be based on higher secondary standard of CBSE Board & State Board.
The admit cards will be issued few weeks prior to the examination. The admit cards can be obtained from the official website. The admit card will have all the important details such as date & venue of the examination, applicant’s name, applicant’s photograph etc. The admit card will also be sent to the registered email ID.
Declaration of result
The university will release the examination result in its official website. The applicants can check their result from the official website. The examination result will also be intimated to applicants through SMS. The merit list will be prepared based on the applicants’ performance in VITEEE 2022.
The cut off marks will be declared by the examination authority after result declaration. The admissions will be provided on the basis of applicants’ scoring marks. The cut offs are the minimum qualifying marks to be scored by the applicants to through with the examination.
The counseling process will commenced from the 2nd week of May 2022. The counseling will be conducted through online mode. The seats will be allotted to the applicants based on the ranks scored by them in VITEEE 2022. The shortlisted applicants will be called for counseling process.
The applicants need to pay the fee on confirmation of seats & acceptance of branch allotted. The selected applicants will have to pay Rs. 50,000/- as fee through Demand Draft in favor of “VIT University” payable at Vellore.