UPTU M. Tech Admission 2018 – The UPTU M. Tech Admission 2018 will be conducted soon by the Uttar Pradesh Technical University or also known as Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. This Technical University was established by the Government of Uttar Pradesh on May 8, 2000 under the University Act.
Candidates will be able to apply for the Admission when the Official Notification and the Application Form will be available. Candidates can check the detail regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Result of the entrance exam in the below post.
UPTU M. Tech Admission 2018 – Important Dates:
The Important Dates of UPTU 2018 available here are tentative as the Official Notification for the session 2018 has not been released yet. Candidates can check the schedule on the below table:
|Starting the Generation of the Challan Receipt||June 2018 (First week) to July 2018 (Second week)|
|Date of the Application Form Fee Payment||June 2018 (First week) to July 2018 (Second week)|
|Availability of the Online Application Form||June 2018 (First week) to July 2018 (Second week)|
|Date of the Counseling Fee Payment||July 2018 (Second week)|
|Date of the Document Verification||July 2018 (Second week)|
|Date of the Merit List Display||July 2018 (Second week)|
|Starting Date of the Online Choice Filling||July 2018 (Third week)|
|Seat Allotment of the Round 1||July 2018 (Third week)|
|Seat Allotment of the Round 2||July 2018 (Third week)|
|Seat Allotment of the Round 3||July 2018 (Third week)|
|Seat Allotment of the Round 4||July 2018 (Third week)|
Note: More Updates regarding the Important Dates will be available here soon.
UPTU M. Tech Admission 2018 – Eligibility Criteria:
The Eligibility Criteria of UPTU M. Tech Admission 2018 is available here as per the previous year information. Candidates can check the terms and conditions specified by the University as follows:
- Candidates must have passed the B.E/B. Tech, M. Sc. or equivalent from the Recognized Board or the University with the minimum 50% marks for the General Category Candidates and 45% marks for the SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- The Nationality of the Candidates should be Indian.
- There is no age limitation for the candidates.
- Candidate having the GATE score need not to apply for the entrance test conducted by the University for the Admission in the M. Tech program, they can directly apply for the admission based upon the GATE exam score.
UPTU M. Tech Admission 2018 – Exam Pattern:
The Exam Pattern of UPTU M. Tech Admission 2018 is the structure of the exam that will be released by the University. Candidates should follow the exam pattern carefully so that they can crack the exam. The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Language of the Exam will be English and Hindi.
- The Mode of the Entrance Exam will be Offline i.e. Pen Paper based.
- The Exam will carry three sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and each section will contain 50 questions.
- There will be total 150 questions in the exam.
- Negative Marking of 1 mark will be there.
- Each correct will be awarded 4 marks and each incorrect answer will deduct one mark.
UPTU M. Tech Admission 2018 – Application Form:
The Application Form of UPTU M. Tech Admission 2018 will be available in the Online Mode only. The Payment of the Application Form Fee will be done before filling the Application Form. The Details regarding the Application Form is as follows:
- Candidates should go to the Official website of the University i.e. uptu.ac.in for the process of the Online Registration.
- Click on the Registration Link available there; fill the necessary details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number and Address.
- Candidates will get the Unique Registration Number and Password on their E-mail ID and choose the mode of the payment of the Application Form Fee of Rs. 1000.
- There will be two methods of the Application Form Fee Payment i.e. Credit/Debit Card and E-Challan.
- Candidates should enter their Unique Registration Number while doing the payment in both the modes.
- After the successful payment, Login into the account with Registration ID and Password and Access the Application Form to fill it completely.
- Fill the Necessary details in the Application Form, enter the Payment Transaction ID and submit the Application Form.
UPTU M. Tech Admission 2018 – Admit Card:
The Admit Card of UPTU M. Tech Admission 2018 will be available before the entrance test on the Official website of the University in the Online Mode. Candidates should carry the Admit Card while appearing in the entrance test after downloading it.
In case of any discrepancy in the information available on the Admit Card, Candidates must report to the examination authority of the University. At the time of the examination, no discrepancy in the Admit Card will be resolved.
UPTU M. Tech Admission 2018 – Result:
The Result of UPTU M. Tech Admission 2018 will be available in the third week of the month July 2018 most probably. The Result will provide the score of the candidate in the entrance test and will be available in the Online Mode on the official website of the University.
The Link to check and download the Result will also be hosted here. Candidates should keep a copy of the Result as it will be required during the Seat allotment process. The Link available here will be active when the Result will be officially available.
UPTU M. Tech Admission 2018 – Cutoff:
The Cutoff of UPTU M. Tech Admission 2018 will be released after the entrance exam. The University will declare the separate Cutoff list for the candidates who will attempt the entrance exam conducted by the University and for the candidates who have the GATE Exam score.
The Cutoff will be available in the Online Mode only and it will be the minimum marks criteria set by the Technical University. Candidates will be able to get the idea about their admission depending upon the Cutoff Score.