Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) Complete Info
UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) for aspirants having desire to get admission into B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharm/BFAD/BHMCT/BFA/MCA/MBA/MAM and lateral entry B.Tech/MCA/B.Pharm programe. If you are one of the aspirants looking for complete information associated to UPSEE then I’d personally advise to go through the details furnished below.
Check Here UPSEE / UPTU 2019 info
- Candidates can obtain the question paper in Hindi as well as English language.
- Total number of questions involved in the test is 150 amongst which 50 are asked from Chemistry, 50 from Physics and rest 50 from Mathematics.
- Candidates will get 4 marks for each right response. It means the question paper will be of 600 marks.
- There is no any provision of negative marking in the exam.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria Required to Appear in UPSEE
Following set of eligibility criteria should be fulfilled by every candidate interested to appear in UPSEE:
- Only permanent citizens of Uttar Pradesh state are eligible to apply for UPSEE.
- Candidates looking for admission to undergraduate programmes, they should have cleared class 12th or its equivalent test with obtaining 45% marks (40% for reserved category) from a recognized board.
- For admission to postgraduate programmes, candidates should hold graduation degree with 50% marks (40% for reserved category).
- Candidates seeking admission to lateral entry programmes, they should have 3 years diploma degree in the associated field with 45% marks (40% for reserved candidates).
- The authority hasn’t specified the upper age limit for appearing in this test.
Admit Card and Result
UPSEE admit card will be made available at the official portal of respective authority in the second week of April. Candidates who have appeared in the test can view their result from its official website only.
List of Best UPSEE Exam Preparation Books
|Sl. No||Name of the Book|
|01.||Chemistry by K.L.Chugh(for class 11 and 12)|
|02.||H.C.Verma (Volume 1 & 2)|
|03.||R. S. Agarwal Maths XI & XII Basic Text Books|
|04.||Hall & Knight Higher Algebra|
|05.||P. Bahadur Physical Chemistry|
|06.||O.P. Agarwal IIT Chemistry|
|07.||Arihant Prakashan Organic Chemistry|
Counseling Process & Schedule
Counseling process will contain following steps:
- Download your counseling letter first.
- Now submit the necessary documents as prescribed by the respective authority for verification purpose.
- The next step is choice filling process.
- At the last, seats will be allotted to candidates as per the availability and marks obtained in the test.