UPSEE 2021 application form is probable to be released from January 2021. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) conducts Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) for providing admission into undergraduate and programme including B.Pharm/B.Tech/B.Arch/BHMCT/BFAD/MCA/MBA/MAM. Candidates are required to confirm their eligibility before they think to apply for the exam. The candidature of an ineligible candidate can be cancelled at any point of time during selection. Please read this article to know more about UPSEE online application form 2021.
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2021
For the reference of candidates, I am sharing below the information about minimum eligibility requirements for appearing in the entrance exam. Please go through the details provided below.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- For B.Tech/B.Arch/ B.Pharma/BFAD/BFA/BHMCT: Candidates, who have secured minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in class 12th or its equivalent exam, are permitted to apply.
- For B.Pharma Lateral Entry: A Diploma in Pharmacy is required for getting admission into this programme.
- For B.Tech Lateral Entry: A Diploma holder or a candidate who has completed his/her Graduation in B.Sc stream is eligible to apply.
- For MCA Lateral Entry: Candidates having B.Sc IT/CS or BCA degree are permitted to apply.
- For MAM: Candidates, who have passed or appearing in 10+2 board exam from Uttar Pradesh board or its equivalent exam, are permitted to apply.
- For MCA/MBA: Candidates, having Graduation degree with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for reserved category) are eligible to apply for the exam.
The authority has not intimated the age limit for candidates appearing in this exam.
Candidates, who have passed the qualifying exam from Uttar Pradesh board or whose parents are domiciled in UP, are permitted to apply.
UPSEE Application 2021 Important Dates
Above furnished information are the quick highlights of minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the entrance exam. Now please go through the official schedule for UPSEE 2021:
|Examination Events||Respective Dates|
|Online application process will commence from||January 2021|
|Deadline for the submission of online application||March 2021|
|Corrections will be made||April 2021|
|Date of examination||May 2021|
Important Highlights of UPSEE Application Form 2021
Candidates should remember that they can apply for UPSEE 2021 in online mode only. The availability date of the application form is January 2021. Aspirants should fill up the form carefully with accurate entries. If the entries made by you found incorrect then your candidature will be cancelled at the same time. After filling the form, please keep a copy of your confirmation page safe for future reference.
Candidates of General/OBC category has to pay Rs.1200/- as application fee, whereas, this amount is Rs.600/- for SC/ST/PH/Female category candidates. The amount can be paid by using the credit card/debit card/internet banking.
Steps to Apply for UPSEE 2021
Here are the steps that should be followed by candidates at the time of making an application for UPSEE 2021.
- First of all, a candidate needs to visit the official website of AKTU to access the online application form.
- Now, click the link titled as “UP State Entrance Test for UG/PG (UPSEE)” followed by “Apply” button.
- Read the instructions furnished over there and process with filling required information in the form.
- Click the “New Registration”.
- After entering the required details in the form, your application number and password will be generated.
- Further, you need to upload the scanned copy of your photograph along with size less than 100KB.
- The size of the signature and left thumb impression should be 30 Kb.
- All the images should be in JPEG format.
- Please make the payment by using any of the said payment modes and download the confirmation page.