UPCET Admit Card 2022- Candidates are informed that their admit card will be made available in online mode. Candidates, who have submitted the AKTU application form online, they can download the UPTU admit card from its official website. AKTU will conduct UPCET most probably in April 2022. Once you download your admit card successfully then you need to take its printout and bring it at the time of coming to the exam centre. In order to download the admit card, candidates are suggested to enter the application number, password etc. Candidates are advised to keep their admit card preserve for the future reference. Please read this post for getting all other information related to UPCET admit card 2022.
Important Dates for UPCET 2022 Admit Card
Here are the important dates associated with UPCET admit card 2022. All the given dates are tentative in nature and will be updated after the release of its official announcement.
|Events of the Exam||Respective Dates|
|Admit card would be issued||One week before the commencement of the exam|
|Date of undergraduate entrance exam||April 2022|
How to Download UPCET Admit Card 2022?
Candidates appearing for Paper 1 to 4 and Paper 5 to 11 will be able to download their admit card on different dates. Here are the instructions, they have to follow for downloading the admit card:
- We’ll provide the link to download your admit card. All you need to click that link.
- Further, you’ll be asked to provide details such as your application number, password etc. to generate your admit card.
- Upon downloading the admit card, you need to obtain its printout.
Why is it important to Download Your Admit Card?
- Every candidate has to bring his/her admit card at the time of appearing in the entrance exam. If you do not hold your admit card then you won’t be allowed to appear in the entrance exam.
- Candidates have to keep their admit card preserve for the future reference.
- The admit card includes details such as your name, application number, exam schedule, exam centre venue, signature, photograph etc.
Candidates should verify the details available on their admit card and if there is any sort of incorrectness found then they quick intimate the concerned authority regarding the same.