UPSEE 2020: Application Form(Extended), Correction(Live)
UPSEE 2020 will be conducted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) for admission into various technical UG and PG courses offered by the colleges under this university. Through UPSEE, candidates are offered courses in the field of engineering, architecture, management, pharmacy, etc. The exam will be conducted 10th May 2020. Interested candidates need to apply for UPSEE to enroll in different courses offered by AKTU.
A total of 11 papers will be organized under UPSEE for admission to various technical courses. However, some of them will be held in online mode and others in offline mode. Candidates will get complete information on the UPSEE 2020 through this article. Keep reading to know more.
News: The application form correction process has been started now.
UPSEE 2020 application form released today on 27th January 2020. The last date has been extended till 30th March 2020. Apply here for the exam
UPSEE 2020 is scheduled to be held on 10th May 2020.
Paper and Course Detail through UPSEE 2020
- Paper 1: B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)/ B.Des./ MCA(Integrated)
- Paper 1 or Paper 2: B.Tech. (Bio-Technology)
- Paper 2: B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) only
- Paper 3: B.Pharm
- Paper 4: B.Arch
- Paper 5: BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA(Integrated)
- Paper 6: B.Tech. 2nd Year (for Engg. Diploma Holders)
- Paper 7: B.Pharm 2nd Year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)
- Paper 8: B.Tech. 2nd Year (for B. Sc. Graduates)
- Paper 9: MBA
- Paper 10: MCA
- Paper 11: 2nd Year MCA
Important Exam dates for UPSEE 2020
Candidates can prepare for the UPSEE 2020 exam with the help of the official dates mentioned below.
|Release of online application form||27th January 2020|
|Last date to submit the form||30th March 2020|
|Correction window availability||16th March 2020 to 3rd April 2020|
|Issue of Admit card||27th April 2020 to 10th May 2020|
|Exam Date||10th May 2020|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2020|
|Commencement of Counselling||Last week of June 2020|
UPSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech. / B.Des. / B.Arch. / B. Pharm. / BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA (Integrated)/ MCA (Integrated)
- The candidates aspiring for B.Tech. / B.Pharm./ B.Des./ MCA (Integrated) should have passed intermediate exam of UP board or class 12th or its equivalent from any recognized board/ university with minimum 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ ST candidates).
- For BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA (Integrated), candidates should have passed intermediate exam of UP board or class 12th or its equivalent from any recognized board with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST candidates).
- Candidates opting for B.Arch must pass intermediate exam of UP board or class 12th or its equivalent from any recognized board or a 3-year Diploma in Architecture with 50% marks and passed without grace in the compulsory as well as one optional subject.
For MBA/ MCA
- A candidate must have passed Bachelors degree of minimum 3 years or its equivalent from any recognized University with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST).
- For MCA, a candidate must have passed in Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
Compulsory Subjects in the qualifying examination
- B.Tech/B.Des/MCA (Integrated): Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology): Physics, Mathematics OR Biology and Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- B.Pharm: Physics & Chemistry Mathematics/Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational Subject.
- B.Arch: Physics & Mathematics Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Engineering Drawing/ Technical Vocational subject.
- B.Tech. (Agriculture Engg.): Agricultural subjects
- BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA(Integrated): Any discipline
- MCA: Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduation level.
UPSEE 2020 Application Form
Applicants can apply for the UPSEE Exam only via online mode. Candidates should note that the Aadhar card is mandatory to fill the application form. Candidates need to enter their personal details after which they’ll be assigned a unique application number and password. Candidates will also be asked to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signatures in the form. Before making a final submit, candidates should review the application form and correct the mistakes (if any). Applicants need to pay the below mentioned application fee so that their applications will be considered by the authority. Students need not send the hard copy of the form to the officials.
Given below is the application fee to be paid by the candidates for UPSEE 2020 Examination-
|Male/ Transgender candidates of General and OBC category||Rs. 1300/-|
|Female/ Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories/ SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 650/-|
Note: The above fee can be paid via online mode i.e. through Debit card/Credit card/ Net Banking/Wallets.
UPSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidate can familiarize themselves with the exam pattern mentioned below for preparing an effective strategy to crack the UPSEE exam.
|Total Papers||Eleven (11)|
|Number of Questions||Paper 1,2,3: 100 questions|
Paper 4: 100 questions from Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity and 2 questions to test drawing aptitude
Paper 5, 6, 7, 8: 75 questions
Paper 9, 10, 11: 100 questions
|Examination Mode||Paper 1, 2, 3, 4: OMR-based|
Remaining papers: Computer-Based
|Language of the paper||All question papers for UG admissions (except Paper 4) will be in Hindi and English.|
Part B of Paper 4 can be opted either in English or in Hindi
|Type of Questions||Objective type (except Drawing Aptitude Test (Part-B of paper 4))|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Marking Scheme||+4 marks will be awarded for each right answer|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
UPSEE 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for UPSEE 2020 will be based on the course chosen by the candidates. There will not be a single syllabus for all the exams. However, candidates aspiring for admission in undergraduate (UG) courses need to prepare the syllabus of class 11th and class 12th respectively. Candidates opting for postgraduate (PG) courses can prepare from the relevant subjects studied during the graduation.
Preparation Tips for UPSEE Exam
The Qualifying marks for UPSEE 2020 are 25% (20% for candidates from SC/ST categories), so it’s quite easy for the students to crack this exam. But to get admission in top colleges under AKTU, one needs to score good marks. Here are some tips which will help the students in preparing for the exam so as they can fetch high marks.
- Build a foundation by brushing up the basic concepts first and then slowly move forward to learn the complex topics.
- Making a time table will help the candidates in maintain discipline and finish the syllabus on time. However, one must follow it religiously.
- Solve mock tests and previous year papers to get the hang of the exam. It will also help the students in analyzing their performance.
- Prepare strictly according to the syllabus.
- Take breaks whenever the preparation becomes exhausting. Do yoga and meditation to ease your mind and remain stress free.
List of Reference Books for UPSEE 2020
Here are some noteworthy books for candidates to prepare for the UPSEE 2020 Exam-
- Complete self-study
- guide UPTU/UPSEE by Arihant Publications
- For Physics: NCERT Physics Books of Class 11th & 12th, Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma (for both, Numerical & Theory), MCQ Physics by D.Mukerjee for conceptual questions in Physics, U.P. Engineering Entrance Exam SEE GBTU 14 Years’ Solved Papers by Arihant Publication.
- For Chemistry: NCERT Chemistry Books of Class 11th & 12th Pradeep Objective Chemistry, P. Bahadur for Physical Chemistry, U.P. Engineering Entrance Exam SEE GBTU 14 Years’ Solved Papers by Arihant Publication.
- For Mathematics: NCERT Mathematics Books of Class 11th & 12th, R.D. Sharma Objective, U.P. Engineering Entrance Exam SEE GBTU 14 Years’ Solved Papers by Arihant Publication.
- For Biology: NCERT Biology Books of Class 11th& 12th, Dinesh Objective Biology, Previous years questions from AIPMT, UPSEE, and other Medical Entrance Exams.
UPSEE 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for UPSEE 2020 Examination can be obtained from the official website of the AKTU. Candidates need to download the admit card and keep a printout of it for future use. The admit card must be checked thoroughly. In case of discrepancy, students must report to the authority without any further delay. Students should also remember to carry the admit card to the exam center since the entry will only be permitted to those possessing a valid admit card.
UPSEE 2020 Result
The result of UPSEE 2020 examination will be published in form of a merit list. The merit list will be made based on the scores on the scores obtained by the candidates in the exam. Separate merit list will be prepared based on each course. Candidates can check their result from the official website of AKTU. The Merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject will be made available on the website after the declaration of the result. In a candidate is not satisfied with his/her result, he/she may submit an application to the Registrar, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (U.P.) 226031.