UPESEAT is conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun for admissions in various B.Tech courses offered by the university. The application procedure for UPESEAT has been started from 30th November 2021 and the examination is likely to be held in the month of May 2022. The admissions to the university will be granted on the basis of performance of the aspirant in UPESEAT, JEE Main & HSC Exams.
In this article, aspirants will get complete information about UPESEAT Application Form along with the latest updates/news associated with it. Therefore students are recommended to stay tuned to this page for a further important announcement regarding the UPESEAT application form.
UPESEAT Exam Date
Aspirants need to jot down the given important dates related to the exam for their convenience-
UPESEAT Application Form
|Availability of Online Form||Available|
|Last date to submit the form||3rd week of April 2022|
|Admit Card Announcement||4th week of April 2022|
|Date of the Exam||1st week of May 2022|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2022|
|Non Exam JEE Main Merit & Board Merit for B.Tech course||2nd week of June 2022|
|Board Merit Counseling||3rd week of June 2022|
|Commencement of Counseling||4th Week of June 2022|
UPESEAT Application Form
UPESEAT application form will be released via online & offline mode by the university. Aspirants are suggested to fill their particulars in the UPESEAT Application Form carefully. They should remember the details provided by the university-
- Aspirants can fill their application form from 30th November 2021.
- They can fill the form till the third week of April 2022.
- Aspirants will need to fill their particulars as asked in the form.
- They’ll be required to upload the scanned image of the photograph in the application form and provide the valid mobile number & email Id.
- On successful submission of the form, aspirants will get application number which they need to secure safely for future purpose.
- Aspirants can avail the offline application form via demand draft which should be drawn in favor of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi/Dehradun.
- They will be required to collect the offline application form by making the Cash payment in admission counters at Chandigarh/Delhi/Dehradun/ Kolkata/Mumbai.
Application Fee Structure
- The application fee will be-
Rs. 1850/- for DD/Online mode
Rs. 1750/- for cash mode
- Aspirants need to draw the DD should be in favor of ‘UPES Fee Account’, payable at New Delhi/Dehradun.
- The application fee can be paid through Credit card/Debit card /Net Banking.
How to fill UPESEAT Application Form?
To help students who are appearing for the first time & have no clue whatsoever about online form filling procedure, we will be guiding them to the procedure to do that. Aspirants are recommended to read the procedure carefully.
Here are the steps on how to fill the online UPESEAT Application Form-
Step 1- Registration process
Here students will need to register themselves first by clicking the link on the official website or the link we’ll provide once it is available. They will be required to entering their user id and password which has been sent to their email address and mobile number.
Step 2-Payment of Application fee
In this step, aspirants needs to pay the application fee via Debit Card/Net Banking/Debit Card.
Step 3- Academic Details
This process demands from aspirants to enter their details on educational records.
Step 4- Print out of UPESEAT application form
Lastly, through this process, aspirants are advised to take a printout of the application form for future references.