UP ITI 2023 application form is most likely to be accessible from last week of April 2023. The candidates who wish to get enrolled into ITI colleges of the Uttar Pradesh state can submit their applications for the same. Selection of the candidates is done on the basis of their performance in their qualifying exam. The application form is expected to release in the month of April 2023 and can be filled by the interested and eligible candidates through online mode. Get complete details related to the UP ITI Admission 2023 from this post below.
Important Dates for UP ITI Admission 2023
The tentative dates related to UP ITI Admission 2023 are provided in the table below:
|Online availability of application form||April 2023, last week|
|Last date for submission of application form for government ITIs||May 2023, last week|
|Last date for submission of application form for private ITIs||July 2023, 1st week|
|Beginning of seat allotment process||June 2023, 2nd week|
|Announcement of result||June 2023, 3rd week|
|Last date to report to the allotted ITI for admission||August 2023, 2nd week|
UP ITI Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility criteria for UP ITI Admission 2023 are discussed below:
- The lower age limit for the candidates as on 1st August 2023 is 14 years.
- There is no upper age limit for admission to UP ITI 2023.
|Leather Goods Makers, Sheet Metal Worker, Mason (Building Constructor), Welder, Carpenter and Footwear Maker||One year||A pass in class 8th exam is required to be eligible.|
|Plumber and Physiotherapy Technician||One year||The candidates should have passed the class 10th exam.|
|Plastic Processing Operator, Computer Hardware & Network Management, Surveyor, Mechanic (Tractor/ Auto Electrical & Electronics/ Auto Body Repair/ Auto Body Painting/ Diesel Engine/ Motorcycle), Industrial Painter and Foundry man Technician||One year||Applicants with a pass in class 10th exam with Mathematics and Science can apply.|
|Interior Decoration & Design and Architecture Assistant||One year||The candidates should have cleared their class 10th exam with Mathematics and Science with at least 40%.|
|Painter General and Wireman||Two year||Applicants who have cleared their class 8th exam can apply.|
|Radiology Technician, Technician Power Electronics System and Mechanic Consumer Electronics Appliances||Two year||A pass in class 10th exam is required.|
|Tool & Die-Maker, Machinist, Weaving Technician, Information Technology, Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning/ Machine Tools Maintenance/ Motor Vehicle/ Agricultural Machinery/ Medical Electronics/ Lift & Escalator), Information Communication Technology System Maintenance, Fitter, Textile Waste Processing Technician, Turner, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater, Machinist Grinder, Draughtsman (Mechanical/ Civil), and Electrician (Power Distribution)||Two year||The candidates need to clear their class 10th exam with Mathematics and Science in order to be eligible.|
- The candidate must be fit physically and mentally in order to be eligible for admission to UP ITI.
UP ITI 2023 Application Form
The candidates will be able to obtain the application form for UP ITI Admission 2023 through online mode from the official website of UP SCVT www.scvtup.in. Candidates should read all the instructions carefully before they proceed towards the submission of application form.
- Basic personal and academic details of the candidates such as name, gender, date of birth, Aadhar number, class 8th/10th passing year, marks obtained, etc will be asked into the application form.
- Details of the previous ITI will also be asked into the application form.
- Candidates’ photograph and signature into scanned format should also be uploaded into the application form.
- The choice for course group, trade and institute need to be provided into the application form.
- After providing all the details into the application form, the candidates can submit it online along with the prescribed application fee.
- A copy of the application form should be taken and kept safe by the candidates for future reference.
- The application fee will be Rs. 250/- for general/ OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST candidates.
- Candidates can make payment of the application fee online using net banking or debit card/ credit card.
Merit List for UP ITI Admission 2023
- Authorities will prepare a merit list of the candidates on the basis of their marks in the qualifying exam.
- Only those candidates who submit their applications within the given time period will be considered while preparing the merit list.
- Candidates will be able to check the merit list by visiting the official website www.scvtup.in.
- The process of seat allotment and admissions will be conducted as per the names of the candidates in the merit list.
- For admission to different courses, separate merit lists will be prepared.
Allotment of Seats
- The process of seat allotment of the candidates with names in the merit list will commence tentatively from the month of June 2023.
- Based on the choice provided by them during application process and their rank in the merit list, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- After successful allotment of seats, the result of the same will be released on the official website.
- Those who are allotted a seat then need to report to the institute and complete the formalities of admission.
UP ITI Admission 2023 Process
- Details of the admission process like schedule, etc will be communicated to the candidates through the official website.
- Candidates shortlisted for admission need to report to the allotted institute with all their documents in original and photocopy.
- Documents of the candidates will be verified along with their eligibility and their application details.
- After successful verification, the candidates need to pay the admission fee, submit important documents, etc as applicable.
- Once all these formalities are completed, the admission of the candidates will be final.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Is there any entrance exam for admission to UP ITI colleges?
Answer: No entrance exam will be conducted and admission will be granted to the candidates on the basis of exam in qualifying exam.
Question 2: What if I am unable to appear for the admissions as per the schedule? Is there any way I can reschedule it?
Answer: Candidates who fail to appear for the admission round will not be considered for admission. No request in this regard will be entertained.
Question 3: Do I need to submit the application form offline?
Answer: No. The availability as well as submission of the application form will be completely online.
Question 4: Is there any way I can make corrections in the application form after submission?
Answer: No provision for making correction in the application form already submitted will be provided to the candidates. Take extreme care while filling the application as any kind of error can make it liable for rejection.
Question 5: Will I get any call letter for taking part in the admission process?
Answer: Complete details for the admission process will be made available on the official website of UP SCVT and no separate intimation will be sent to the candidates.