Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) will manage the UP ITI 2022 admission procedure. In this procedure, the VPPUP will provide the admission to aspiring candidates in various private and government ITIs situated in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The candidates can get admission to different trades of ITI depending upon their eligibility. In order to apply, the candidates have to fill and submit the application form in online mode.
For admission to any trade of ITI, the age of a candidate should be more than 14 years. There is no upper age limit for the admission. Before submitting the application form the candidates should check the eligibility criteria carefully because the application fee is non-refundable.
UP ITI 2022 Main Highlights
- The admission in all the trades will be provided on the basis of qualifying exam marks. There is no entrance exam for any trade.
- 20% seats in the private ITIs are reserved for the female candidates.
- The application process is completely online. No ITI will release an offline application form.
- There is no upper age limit for admission in any trade.
- The copy of the submitted application form will be required at the time of admission.
UP ITI Important Dates 2022
The important dates for UP ITI Admission 2022 is given in the table below
|Starting of online registration process||July 2022|
|Last date to register online||August 2022|
|1st round of seat allotment||August 2022|
|Last date for reporting to the ITI for admission||August 2022|
Trades Available for UP ITI Admission
The total trades available for admission are divided into two groups i.e. Group A courses and Group B courses.
Group A Courses (For 10th pass students)
- Group A Engineering trades: Plastic processing operator, Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic (refrigeration and air conditioning), tool and die maker, Machinist grinder, Draftsmen, Surveyor, Electronic mechanic, Electroplater, Electrician (power distribution), Mechanic motor vehicle, Mechanic Diesel Engine, Computer hardware and networking, Mechanic motorcycle, Mechanic agriculture machinery, Mechanic Tractor, Technician power electronic system, etc.
- Group A Non- Engineering trades: computer operator and programming assistance (COPA), Letho offset Machine, Stenography and Secretarial Assistance English/ Hindi, Food Production general, Travel and Tour Assistance, Multimedia and Animation and special effect, fire technology and industrial safety management, health sanitary inspector, Digital photography.
Courses under Group B (For 8th pass students)
- Group B Engineering trades: Carpenter, Sheet metal worker, welder, painter general, wireman, upholder, Mason (Building constructor)
- Non-Engineering trades Group B: Footwear maker, Leather goods maker, sewing technology.
The candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for UP ITI Admission 2022.
- As on 1st August 2022, the age of a candidate should be more than 14 years i.e. the candidate must be born on or after 31st July 2008.
- There is no upper age limit.
Note: There is no relaxation in the minimum age for any candidate.
- The candidates must be physically and mentally fit for admission.
- For Group-A Engineering courses: – The candidates who clear the class 10th exam with Science and Mathematics subjects can apply. However, for some trades science and mathematics subjects are not necessary.
- Non-engineering courses of Group A: Aspirants who have passed class 10th exam are eligible. Must have studied Hindi as a subject for stenography and secretarial assistant (Hindi) trade.
- Group B courses: The applicant must have passed the class 8th
UP ITI 2022 Application Form
- The candidates who are looking to apply for UP ITI Admission 2022 need to fill and submit the application form in online mode.
- The aspiring candidates can access the application form from the official website i.e. http://www.scvtup.in.
- In the application form, the candidates have to provide all the mandatory information such as Name, Date of Birth, Category, address, Mobile number, educational qualification etc.
- The candidates must fill the details very carefully. The authorities will verify the documents at the time of admission. So, the candidates must provide authentic details only.
- The authorities will prepare the merit list on the basis of districts. So, the candidates must select their district very carefully in the application form.
- Additionally, the candidates need to upload the images of the following documents in the application form.
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the applicants
Note: The candidate must upload the images in .jpg/ .jpeg format. The size of the uploaded image should be less than 50 KB
- The candidates need to choose the institute and trade at the time of submitting the application form.
- After submitting the application form, the candidates should take a printout of the application form for future requirement.
- Also, keep at least 4 copies of the photograph uploaded in the application form.
To complete the application process the candidates must pay the application fee. The application fee for different candidates is given below:
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 150/-
Mode of Payment
- The candidates can pay the application fee only in online mode using a debit card/ credit card or internet banking.
- In the application form, the candidates can choose up to 25 institutes in any 3 districts.
- Then, the admission authorities will create a merit list on the basis of choice filled the candidates.
- After getting their name in the merit list, the candidates have to visit the ITI for the confirmation of seat allotment and document verification.
- The admission panel will create the merit list only on the basis of candidates’ marks in the qualifying exam i.e. 8th class or 10th
- While creating the merit list, reservation policy as per the government of Uttar Pradesh will be applicable.
- The merit list for Group A courses and Group B courses will be released separately.
- In case two or more candidates have equal marks then the older candidate will get a better merit position.
- If the age is also equal then the candidate who will submit the application form earlier will get the preference.
- The second merit list will also be released to fill the vacant seat after the first round of seat allotment.
The following reservation policy is applicable for UP ITI Admission 2022
- SC candidates: 21%
- ST candidates: 02%
- OBC candidates: 27%
Note: Apart from SC/ST/OBC candidates, a horizontal reservation will also be given FF/ Ex-servicemen/PH candidates. 20% of the total seats in private ITIs are reserved for the women applicants.
- The selected candidates have to report to the allotted ITI for completing the admission formalities.
- The ITI will confirm the admission of a candidate after the proper verification of the documents.
- In case a candidate doesn’t visit the ITI with all the necessary documents within the stipulated time then his/her candidature will stand cancelled.