The University of Hyderabad is the concerned authority of UoHYD M.Tech admission 2023. This Central University provides the admission in various stream of the M. Tech program based upon the entrance test conducted by the University.
The Application Form of the University will be available for the candidates so that they can apply for the entrance exam. Before filling the Application Form, Candidates must follow the Eligibility Criteria set by the University. All the further information regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Pattern and Admit Card is available in the below post.
UoHYD M. Tech Admission 2023 Important Dates
The Important Dates of UoHYD M. Tech Admission 2023 are Important for the candidates so that they can prepare according to the schedule. We are providing the tentative schedule in the below table as the Official Notification of the exam has not been released yet.
|Important Events||Respective Dates|
|Date of the release of the Application Form||December 2022|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||February 2023|
|Date of the release of the Admit Card||March 2023|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||March 2023|
|Date of the declaration of the Result||April 2023|
Note: All the Updates regarding the Important Dates will be available here when the Notification will be released.
UoHYD M. Tech Eligibility Criteria 2023
The Eligibility Criteria of UoHYD M. Tech Admission 2023 is the set of terms and conditions for the candidates that they must fulfill to be eligible for taking the admission into the University. The details of the Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- The Qualification Criteria of the Candidates will be B.E/B. Tech/M. Sc.(Computer Science) from any of the recognized Board or the University with the minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates who will attempt the final year exams of the qualifying degree will also be eligible for the entrance exam.
- Candidates who want to apply for the admission into the stream of Material Engineering will be selected on the basis of the entrance exam else for the other programs, selection criteria will be GATE Score.
- Candidates should have the Nationality of India.
UoHYD M. Tech Admission 2023 – Exam Pattern:
The Exam Pattern of UoHYD M. Tech Admission 2023 will be defined by the University for the candidates so that the candidates can prepare according to the pattern of the entrance exam. The detail of the Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Language of the entrance exam will be English only.
- The Mode of the entrance exam will be offline i.e. Pen Paper based written test.
- The total score of the entrance exam will be 75 marks and else 25 marks for the Interview.
- Negative Marking will be there in the entrance exam.
- The Pattern of the entrance exam will be similar to the GATE exam.
UoHYD M. Tech Admission 2023 – Application Form:
The Application Form of UoHYD M. Tech Admission 2023 will be available in the Online Mode only. The University will release the Application Form in the Month of December 2020 most probably. The steps to fill the Application Form are as follows:
- Candidates will be able to get the Application Form in the Online Mode on the Official website of the University i.e. acad.uohyd.ac.in and the link to fill the Application Form will also be hosted here.
- Candidates should complete the registration process first and then fill the details into the Application Form i.e. Personal, Academic and other important details.
- The Scanned copy of the Photograph and the Signature according to the specified format should be uploaded by the Candidates after filling all of the details.
- The Payment of the Application Form Fee of Rs. 350 for General Category candidates and Rs. 150 for SC/ST Category candidates will be done in Online Mode via Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking of SBI or Offline Mode via Challan Receipt.
- After the successful payment, the Application Form should be submitted by the Candidates and they must save the Unique Identification Number at the time of form filling for the future references.
UoHYD M. Tech Admission 2023 – Admit Card
The Admit Card of UoHYD M. Tech Admission 2023 will carry all of the details of the Candidates as well as the Personal, Academic and other important details of the Candidates then it will work as the Unique Identification proof for the candidates during the Entrance Exam. The University will release the Admit Card in the Online Mode.
The Admit Card must be downloaded by the Candidates and verified before the entrance exam so that discrepancies should be resolved before the exam. The Steps to download the Admit Card will be available here for the Candidates.
UoHYD M. Tech Admission 2023 – Result
The Result of UoHYD M. Tech Admission 2023 will be released after the entrance exam that will be conducted by the University of Hyderabad. The Result will be available in the Online Mode for all candidates who will attempt the entrance exam.
Candidates will be able to check the Result when it will be available and they will have to enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth as the Password. The Updates will be available here when the University will release the Result.
UoHYD M. Tech Admission 2023 – Cutoff
The Cutoff of UoHYD M. Tech Admission 2023 will be released for the candidates so that they can check their chances of the Admission into the University. The University will release the Official Cutoff Score for the Candidates depending upon a number of factors i.e. Number of Application received; Number of Applicants attempted the exam and the difficulty level of the exam.
The Official Cutoff will be available in the Online Mode. The Previous Year Cutoff will also work as the deciding factor for the candidates. Keep on checking this post for the updates regarding the Cutoff score.