UCEED 2017 is the Under Graduate Common Entrance Examination for Design conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. The Institution conducts this National level examination for the candidates who want to apply for the entrance exam and want to take the admission in the courses provided by the Institution.
Candidates will be able to apply for the Entrance Examination when the Application Form will be available. The details regarding the Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Result are available in the below post.
UCEED 2017 – Important Dates:
As the Official Notification has not been released by the Institution so the Important Dates available here are tentative. Check the Schedule of the exam in the below table:
|Important Events||Important Dates of UCEED 2017|
|Starting of the Online Registration||October, 2016 (Second Week)|
|Last date of the Online registration||November, 2016 (Second Week)|
|Availability of the Admit Card||December, 2016 (Fourth Week)|
|Date of the Common Entrance Exam||January, 2017 (Second Week)|
|Declaration of the Result||February, 2017 (Fourth Week)|
|Availability of the Score Card||March, 2017(First Week)|
Note: Keep on checking the post for the more details regarding the important dates.
UCEED 2017 – Eligibility Criteria:
The Eligibility Criteria of UCEED 2017 is the detailed set of the terms and conditions that candidates must follow in order to apply for the entrance exam. The Application will be rejected in case of any discrepancy in the eligibility of the candidates. The detail of the Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- The Nationality of the Candidates should be Indian as well as the foreign candidates can also apply for the entrance exam.
- Candidates must have passed the Secondary School Certificate examination i.e. Class 12th from the State Board of the Education or the Pre- University examination with the minimum qualifying marks.
- Candidates who will appear in the qualifying examination will also be eligible to apply for the entrance examination.
- For the General Category candidates, the Age Limitation will be of 20 year and 5 years of the age relaxation will be given to the other category candidates.
- Candidates who have attempted the common entrance examination more than two consecutive times will not be eligible to apply for the examination.
UCEED 2017 – Exam Pattern:
The Exam Pattern of UCEED 2017 will be updated soon by the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. Checking and Understanding the Exam Pattern is a must for the candidates before starting the preparation of the Exam. The detail of the exam structure is as follows:
- The Mode of the Exam will be Online.
- The exam will have 300 MCQs with 4 options of answers for each question.
- The entrance exam will contain 3 sections i.e.
- The Language of the exam will be English only.
- Negative Marking of 1 mark will be there in the exam.
- Each correct answer will carry the one mark and there will be No marks given for the unanswered questions.
UCEED 2017 – Application Form:
The Application Form of UCEED 2017 will be available in the Online Mode. No offline mode submission of the Application Form will be done. Candidates should fill the Application Form completely when the Application Form will be released. The detail of the Application Form is as follows:
- The Application Form in the Online Mode will be available on the official website of the Institution i.e. iitb.ac.in and the link to fill the Application will also be available here.
- Candidates should for the link of ‘UCEED 2017 Apply Online’ on the official website and click on the link that will be displayed there.
- Fill the details regarding the Personal, Educational and other activities of the candidates in the Application Form.
- Upload the Scanned copy of the Photograph and the signature as per the instructions provided by the institution.
- Do the payment of the Application Form Fee in the Online Mode via Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking of the Nationalized Banks.
- The Application Form Fee will be Rs. 2000 for the General Category Candidates and Rs. 1000 for the SC/ST and OBC category candidates.
- Candidates should click on the ‘Submit’ button and finally submit the Online Application Form.
UCEED 2017 – Admit Card:
The Admit Card of UCEED 2017 will be available tentatively in the fourth week of the December, 2016. The Institution will release the Admit Card in the Online Mode and it will be available on the Official website of the Institution. The Admit Card must carry all the information of the candidates i.e. Date and Venue of the exam, time and other details of the candidates.
Candidates must carry the Admit Card while appearing in the examination. No candidate will be allowed without having the Admit Card. More updates regarding the Admit Card will be available here soon.
UCEED 2017 – Result:
The Result of UCEED 2017 will be the score of the candidates in the entrance examination. The Institution will declare the score only for the candidates who will attempt the examination. The Result will be available in the Online Mode only; No Offline declaration of the Result will be done.
The Institution will provide the Score Card for the candidates who will qualify the exam.The Link to check and download the Result will available here for the candidates. Candidates should follow the steps available here to check the Result.
UCEED 2017 – Cutoff:
The Cutoff of UCEED 2017 will be declared by the Indian IIT, Bombay after the entrance examination. The Cutoff will help the candidates to decide that whether they will get the Admission in the courses they have applied for.
The Cutoff will depend upon a number of criteria and it will be known as the Minimum Marks Criteria declared by the Institution for qualifying the exam. Check the post for the more details regarding the Cutoff.