TS PGECET 2018: The examination date of TS PGECET 2018 has been released now. Every year, the University College of Engineering, Osmania University conducts TS PGECET 2018 on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). TS PGECET 2018 is a state level entrance examination which organizes for offering admission into various courses like Pharm.D, M.Tech, ME, M.Arch, M.Pharmacy and other courses etc.
Aspirants, who want to appear in this entrance test, must fill and submit their TS PGECET 2018 application form as per the schedule date. Candidates can check the complete details regarding TS PGECET 2018 from the article mentioned below in this post.
The TS PGECET 2018 is going to be held on 28th to 31st May 2018. Candidates can apply by following the direct link which is provided below in this post.
TS PGECET 2018 Exam dates
The tentative schedule of TS PGECET 2018 is listed below:
|Availability of application form||15th March 2018|
|Last date for Application Form submission without late fee||1st May 2018|
|Last date for Application Form submission with late fees||May 2018|
|Hall ticket will available from||22nd to 27th May 2018|
|TS PGECET 2018 exam date||28th to 31st May 2018|
|Result announcement||Most likely in June 2018|
|Counselling process starts from||August 2018|
|Commencement of Admission process||Perhaps in September 2018|
Availability of TS PGECET Application Form 2018
Interested and eligible applicants need to fill the TS PGECET 2018 application form in order to appear in the entrance test. Candidates can follow below steps to applying for TS PGECET 2018 entrance test:
- Applicants can apply through online mode only via visiting the official website of board.
- Before filling the application form, candidates need to read all instructions about application fill in process.
- Applicants should fill all the important details such as personal, professional, address & other details.
- Candidate should upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- In addition, they have to pay an applicable fee through online mode or AP/TS Online Center.
- After the successful submission of duly filled in application form, will receive a confirmation message of submission of their application form.
- Applicants, who qualify the GATE exam, have to apply individually for admission.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400/- in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST category) per test.
- In case of more than one test, candidates have to pay an additional fee.
- The payment of said fee can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ or AP/TS Online Centres.
Visit here to apply online
Before applying for the exam candidates need to satisfy the important eligibility criteria. The details of are listed below:
For PG Professional programmes:
- Aspirants seeking admission to engineering courses need to hold a B.Tech/ BE/AMIE degree. In case of admission to M.Pharmacy programme, candidates should have passed B.Pharmacy from any recognized college.
- They must pass the qualifying examination with minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories).
For Graduate Level Pharm-D programme:
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
- Applicants should hold the domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- Apart from this, candidates should also possess B.Pharmacy degree approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
|Mode of exam||Offline mode, i.e. Pen & Paper based|
|Number of questions||120 questions|
|Medium of paper||English language|
|Type of questions||Objective type questions|
|Marking scheme||+1 mark for each correct answer|
Probably the officials will release the admit card/hall ticket in the month of May 2018. Candidates can download the TS PGECET Admit Card 2018 via visiting the official website of board. Your hall ticket bears the details of exam date & time, centre of exam, roll number etc. To download the admit card candidates need to enter their Registration Number and the test paper name that they have chosen on the application form. Applicants without a valid admit card will not be allowed to enter at the examination centre.
The result of TS PGECET 2018 will announce probably in the month of June 2018. Candidates can check their results through online mode via visiting the official website of board. After the announcement of TS PGECET 2018 result a separate merit list will also be prepared on the basis of candidate’s scores obtained in the entrance examination. Shortlisted candidates will be further invited for counselling process as per their merit rank.
The Osmania University will organize the counseling process possibly in the month of August 2018. Shortlisted applicants need to participate in the counselling round as per the schedule date. In case of GATE qualified candidates, the officials will organize a separate admission. Candidates need to attend the counseling in person along with their original documents for verification process. After the successful completion of seat allotment process, candidates are needed to appear at the allotted institute/college to complete other admission formalities.