Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University is the authority that shoulders the responsibility of conducting the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test 2022 (TS ECET 2022). Through this examination, candidates can get admission to courses like B.Tech, and B.Pharma. The examination be will conducted in online mode and candidates have to answer 200 objective type questions within 2 hours. Those interested candidates who want to apply need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. All the important details related to the TS ECET 2022 are provided in this post.
Latest- TS ECET 2022 application form will be available from 6th April 2022.
TS ECET 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on 13th July 2022.
TS ECET 2022 Important Dates
The official schedule of TS ECET 2022 is given in the table below.
|Availability of the official notification for admission||Released|
|Starting of the online application form submission||6th April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form without late fee||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form with Rs. 500/- fine||To be announced|
|Final date of application form submission with Rs. 1000/- fine||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form with Rs. 5000/- fine||To be announced|
|Final date of application form submission with Rs. 10000/- fine||To be announced|
|Correction of the online application data already submitted by the candidates||To be announced|
|Availability of hall tickets||To be announced|
|Date of TS ECET exam||13th July 2022|
|Releasing of Answer Keys||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Beginning of the counselling process||To be announced|
TS ECET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who want to apply must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidates must belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh. They must satisfy local/ non-local status required as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Aspirants must have a diploma in Engineering/ Pharmacy from a recognized institute/ University.
- Those candidates who possess B.Sc. (Mathematics) degree of three years duration are also eligible.
- The candidates should have at least 45% marks in the qualifying examination. (40% marks in aspirant belongs to the reserved category)
TS ECET 2022 Application Form
The application form of TS ECET 2022 will release in online mode only. Those who are looking to apply need to visit the official website in order to access the application form. Given below are the complete details related to the application process.
- The first step of the application process is the payment of the application fee.
- Interested candidates can pay the fees online or offline via TSOnline/ APOnline center.
- After the application fee payment, candidates need to visit the official website in order to access the main application form.
- In the application form, aspirants are required to provide their complete educational, personal, and contact details.
- The details entered in the application form must be accurate otherwise the application form will be rejected.
- Apart from the details, aspirants have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- While entering the details, candidates also need to enter four choices as the preferred examination centre.
- The size of the photograph and signature should be less than 50 KB and 30 KB respectively.
- The format of the images should be Jpg or Jpeg.
- After filling the application form completely, you may check the preview.
- Submit the application form in case everything in the preview seems correct.
- It is recommended to take a printout of the application form submitted for the future reference.
The application fee for the candidates of different categories is given below.
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST and PH candidates: Rs. 400/-
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card or internet banking. Alternatively, the fee can also be paid by cash at TSOnline/ APOnline centre.
TS ECET 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card for the TS ECET 2022 examination will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card by entering their registration details.
- Important information related to the examination date, time and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination with the hall ticket.
- It is requested to keep the admit card safe even after the examination for future requirements.
TS ECET 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates who are preparing for the exam should know the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer Based Test)
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Duration of the exam: 3 hours
- Total number of questions: 200
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Language of question: English
- Marking Pattern: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: Not applicable
Subject wise Pattern of the examination
|Subjects||Number of question||Marks|
|Engineering Paper (Civil/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Computer science/ Chemical/ Metallurgical/ Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation||100||100|
|Total||200 question||200 marks|
|Subjects||Number of questions||Marks|
|Total||200 question||200 marks|
|Subjects||Number of questions||Marks|
|Pharmacology and Toxicology||50||50|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
The syllabus of TS ECET 2022 examination is quite vast. However, we are providing the basic syllabus as given below.
- Mathematics: Matrices, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Differentiation and its Applications, Integration and its Applications, Differential Equations, Laplace Transforms and Fourier series, Probability and Statistics
- Physics: Units and dimensions, Elements of vectors, Kinematics and Friction, Work, Power and Energy, Simple harmonic motion and Sound, Heat and Thermodynamics, Modern physics
- Chemistry: Fundamentals of chemistry, Atomic structure, Chemical Bonding, Solutions, Acids and Bases, Principles of Metallurgy, Electrochemistry, Corrosion, Water Technology, Polymers, Fuels
- Computer Science: Digital Electronics, Microprocessors, Computer Organization, C and Data Structures, Computer Networks, Operating Systems, RDBMS, Object-Oriented Programming Through C++, Java Programming, Internet Programming.
- Electronics and Communication: Electronic Devices And Circuits: Semiconductor diodes, Circuit Theory, Electronic Measuring Instruments, Industrial Electronics Communication Systems, Advanced Communication Systems, Digital Electronics, Microprocessors & Microcontrollers, Advanced Microcontroller & Dsp, Consumer Electronics, Data Communications And Computer Networks, Web Browser Architecture, Digital Circuit Design Through Verilog HDL
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: Basic Electrical Engineering, D.C. Machines, Batteries & Measuring Instruments, A.C. Circuits And Transformers, A.C. Machines, Power System Generation & Protection, Transmission And Distribution, Electric Traction, Electrical Installation And Estimation, Basic Electronics And Digital Electronics, Power Electronics And Micro Controller
- Mechanical Engineering: Workshop Technology, Welding, Forging, Foundry and Conventions in drawing, Engineering Materials, and Engineering Mechanics, Mechanics of Solids, Design of ,Machine Elements, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines, Energy sources and Power Plant Engineering, Refrigeration – Air Conditioning and Automobile Engineering, Industrial Management and Engineering
TS ECET 2022 Result
- The result of TS ECET 2022 examination will be made available in online mode only.
- Those candidates who will appear for the examination will be able to check the result by entering their roll number and registration details.
- The result card will consist of information about the subject-wise and total marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam.
- Apart from the result, authorities will also release the merit list of the candidates selected for admission
TS ECET 2022 Counselling
- The counselling for TS ECET 2022 admission will take place in online only.
- Those candidates who will score more than cut-off marks will be invited to take part in the counselling process.
- During the counselling process, candidates will be asked to provide their choice of colleges in which they want to study.
- The admission authority will also verify the documents at the time of the counselling.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the document verification and payment of the application fee.
- Please note that the seat allotment will be based on the marks secured by the candidates in the entrance test and choice filled during the counselling process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Is there any negative marking in the examination?
Answer – No, there is no negative marking in the exam.
Question – 2: Can I fill the application form in the offline mode?
Answer – No, the application form will be submitted online through the official website.
Question – 3: I am not satisfied with my result, can I apply for rechecking or re-evaluation?
Answer – No, there is no provision of re-evaluation or rechecking.
Question – 4: How many questions will be asked in the examination?
Answer – The total of 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
Question – 5: Can I get my application fee back in case I don’t appear for the examination?
Answer – No, the application fee will be refunded in any case.