To provide admissions into the colleges of Telangana State, TS EAMCET 2023 will be conducted. The admissions will be offered in the field of engineering, technology, pharmacy, veterinary, agriculture, etc. The process of application may start from February 2023 and the exam has been postponed. The exam will be conducted in online mode, i.e. computer-based test. The interested candidates who also meet the eligibility criteria can apply for this exam. The candidates can get the details related to the TS EAMCET 2023 such as exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, eligibility, etc through this post.
TS EAMCET 2023 Important Dates
The official dates regarding TS EAMCET 2023 are given here. We have updated these dates based on latest official notification:
|Availability of online application form||Feb 2023|
|Last date to submit the form without any late fee||April 2023
|Correction of data already submitted in the application form||April 2023|
|Last date to submit the form with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||April 2023|
|Last date to submit the form with a late fee of Rs. 1000/-||April 2023|
|Last date to submit the form with a late fee of Rs. 5000/-||April 2023|
|Last date to submit the form with a late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||April 2023|
|Release of admit card||May 2023|
|Agriculture exam date||May 2023|
|Engineering exam date||May 2023
|Announcement of result||June 2023|
TS EAMCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following educational criteria need to be fulfilled by the TS EAMCET 2023 aspirants:
- B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture/ Horticulture, B.Sc. (Forestry), B.F.Sc. and 50% seats of B.Tech. (FT):The candidates who have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh are eligible.
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology/ Agriculture Engineering), 50% seats in B. Pharmacy, 50% B.Tech seats in (Food Technology): The aspirants should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ related vocational course with the minimum aggregate of 45% (40% for reserved candidates) in these subjects.
- For 50% seats in B. Pharmacy: The candidates who have cleared the 10+2 or equivalent exam with Biology, Physics and Chemistry by obtaining at least 45% marks aggregate (40% for reserved candidates) in these subjects are eligible.
- For Pharma-D courses (50% seats for M.P.C and 50% seats for Bi.P.C candidates): Those who have cleared the intermediate or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology or have done Diploma in Pharmacy with 45% marks (40% for reserved candidates) are considered eligible for TS EAMCET.
Note: Appearing candidates are eligible too.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2023
The application form for TS EAMCET 2023 will be released on the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Before filling the application form, the candidates will have to make payment of application fee. The fee submission can be done via Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking or via cash at TS Online/ AP Online Center. After the successful payment of the application fee, the applicants will have to fill the application form.
|For engineering or agriculture & medical stream||For both streams|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 800/-|
|Others||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 1600/-|
After providing all the details in the application form, the candidates can submit it. A registration number will be generated after the final submission of the form. The candidates are advised to take a take printout of the application form as one copy of the form will also be required to be submitted at the exam center.
TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
The TS EAMCET 2023 exam pattern is given as:
- Mode of exam: Computer-based
- Duration of exam: 180 minutes
- Language of test paper: English & Telugu or English & Urdu
- No. of questions: 160
- Marking scheme: 1 mark for each right answer and no negative marking
- Type of questions: Objective type
|Subject||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Biology (Botany + Zoology)||40 + 40||40 + 40|
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2023
The following syllabus is prescribed for the TS EAMCET 2023:
- Physics: Units and Measurements, Motion in a Plane, Motion in a Straight Line, Work, Energy and Power, Gravitation, Laws of Motion, Systems Of Particles And Rotational Motion, Oscillations, etc
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases, Hydrogen and Its Compounds, Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, etc
- Mathematics: Algebra, Vector Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, Coordinate Geometry and Probability
- Botany: Diversity in the Living World, Reproduction in Plants, Plant Systematics, Cell Structure and Function, Internal Organisation of Plants, Plant Ecology, Plant Physiology, Microbiology, Genetics, etc
- Zoology: Diversity of Living World, Human Reproduction, Animal Diversity, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Genetics, Structural Organization in Animals, Biology & Human Welfare, Ecology & Environment, etc
TS EAMCET 2023 Preparation Strategies
Here are given some helpful strategies that the candidates can follow in order to crack the exam:
- Make a proper time table and follow it in a strict manner.
- Refer to the authentic sources for collecting the study material.
- Make short notes while studying. These are really helpful during the last moment revision.
- Do revision of the studied topics on a regular basis.
- Solve practice papers that can help you analyze your preparation.
Recommended Books for TS EAMCET 2023
Apart from Telugu Academy textbooks, you can follow these books for your EAMCET preparation:
- Mathematics of Deepti Publication
- Concepts of Physics by HC Verma
- Objective Physics by DC Pandey
- Chemistry by OP Tandon (Physical, Organic and Inorganic)
- Pradeep Publication’s Biology
- Arihant Solved Papers
TS EAMCET Admit Card 2023
TS EAMCET 2023 admit card for will be made available for download on the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The candidate should take a printout of the admit card/ hall ticket and must carry it along with the printout of the filled in application form to the exam center. The admit card must be kept safe until the complete process of admission is over.
TS EAMCET 2023 Result
The result of TS EAMCET will be declared on the official website and the candidates will be able to check their result by entering their Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, and Date of Birth. The candidates will also be able to download their rank card from the website. A merit list of the qualified candidates will be prepared based on which they will be invited for counseling.
TS EAMCET 2023 Counseling
The candidates who qualify in the TS EAMCET 2023 will be invited for counseling. The list of the participating colleges along with the offered courses will be available on the official website. During the counseling, the candidates will have to submit their choices for colleges and courses through online mode. On the basis of the choices made and availability of seats, the provisional allotment will be provided to the candidates.
TS EAMCET 2023 Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: What are the modes of submitting TS EAMCET application form?
Ans: Candidates have to submit the application form in online mode only. You need to visit the official website of TS EAMCET i.e. http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Make sure you read all instructions before you start applying for TS EAMCET.
Ques: What are the available modes for making payment of registration fee?
Ans: You can make payment through TS/AP Online centres and debit card/credit card/net banking.
Ques: How do I know that my application form has been received successfully?
Ans: You’d receive a SMS containing registration number to your mobile. Further, the filled in online application form along with registration number and barcode will be displayed on the screen.
Ques: Do I need to take a printout of my filled in application form?
Ans: Yes you need to take a printout of your filled in application form. You should keep the printout reserve till the admission process ends.
Ques: Do I need to upload any certificate?
Ans: No, it’s not necessary to upload certificates. However, you need to submit the filled- in application form to the invigilator on the day of examination.
Ques: If I want to appear for both streams Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (AM), will I be allotted the same exam centre or a different one?
Ans: You will be required to appear for both steams (E) and (AM) at different test centres.
Ques: I belong to OBC category. Do I need to enclose category certificate?
Ans: OC or OBC category candidates are not required to enclose any certificate with application form. However, they’ll be asked to produce it at the time of counselling/admission. SC/ST category candidates are required to submit an attested copy of Caste certificate with duly filled application form on the day of exam.
Ques: Do I need to send hard copy of the application along with attachments?
Ans: No, not essential actually.
Ques: I don’t have my email ID, who should I do?
Ans: Create a one as it is compulsory.