The TBJEE organizes Tripura Joint Entrance Examination for admission into its engineering, technological, veterinary, agriculture, fisheries, paramedical and other professional degree courses. Admissions to the selected candidates are granted into the institutions situated in the Tripura state. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements as well can submit their applications most probably from April 2023. The entrance exam is scheduled to be held in June 2023. Check out the complete article to get the detailed information about the Tripura JEE 2023.
Tripura JEE 2023
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Duplicate application may lead to the rejection of the candidature.
- Admit card will only be generated if the application form and fee is deposited within the stipulated date.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the past on the basis of the result of Tripura JEE, he/ she shall not be eligible to appear for the exams in further years.
- No request for re-evaluation or re-checking of the OMR sheet will be entertained from the students.
- All the necessary documents in original along with self attested copy of each must be produced for verification at the time of counseling.
TJEE 2023 Important Dates
Check below the official dates related to Tripura JEE 2023:
|Availability of online application form||April 2023|
|Last date for submission of application form||April 2023|
|Release of admit card||May 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||June 2023|
|Date of answer key release||June 2023|
|Last date to receive grievances on answer key||June 2023|
|Announcement of result||June 2023|
|Commencement of counseling process||June 2023|
TJEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check below the basic eligibility criteria for appearing in Tripura Joint Entrance Exam (TJEE):
Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or the parent(s) must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 years immediately prior to the date of making application.
- Children of All India Services Officers born in Manipur-Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside Tripura are eligible irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- In case a candidate is not permanent resident of Tripura but his/ her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura/ Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 years or more and passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura he/ she is eligible.
- In case of Wards of Ex-Serviceman, either the candidate or the parents must have been staying in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 years immediately prior to the date of making application.
- Children of serving defense personnel (Army/ Navy/ Air Force) hailing from Tripura are also eligible provided that they have stayed in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 years immediately prior to the date of making application.
The candidates should have passed the class 12th examination or equivalent from a recognized board with the subjects in which they want to appear at the entrance exam.
Tripura JEE 2023 Application Form
Application form for TJEE 2023 can be obtained from the official website of TBJEE www.tbjee.nic.in. Before filling the application form, the candidates are suggested to make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements.
- The candidates will then have to provide their basic personal and educational details to fill the application form.
- Candidates’ photograph and signature should also be uploaded in the application form in scanned format.
- After providing every detail correctly into the application form, the candidates can submit it online.
- Along with the form, the candidates will also have to make payment of a certain amount of application fee.
- Payment of the application fee can be done via credit card/ debit card or internet banking.
- Once the application form is submitted successfully, the candidates should take its printout and keep it safe with them.
- There is no need to send hard copy of any document to the examination authority.
The category-wise application fee for TJEE 2023 is given below:
- For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 550/-
- For SC/ ST category candidates: Rs. 450/-
- For Female and BPL category candidates: Rs. 350/-
Tripura JEE 2023 Exam Pattern
TJEE 2023 exam pattern overview is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Duration of exam: 2 hours (each paper)
- Question paper language: English & Bengali
- Number of questions: 50 (each paper)
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 100 (each paper)
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded
- Negative marking: Not applicable
|Paper||Subject||No. of questions||Total marks|
- For Engineering/ Technology courses: Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3
- For Agricultural/ Veterinary/ Fishery courses: Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 4
- For all the courses: Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4
Check- TJEE Syllabus
TJEE 2023 Admit Card
- The Tripura JEE admit card 2023 will be uploaded on the TBJEE’s official website www.tbjee.nic.in.
- Candidates will have to download their admit card, take its printout and carry it to the exam center.
- Entry into the exam hall will only be granted to the candidates holding a valid admit card.
- In the admit card the details of the examination, shift, date and time, and venue will be mentioned.
Tripura JEE 2023 Result
- The candidates who appear successfully for the exam will be able to check their result tentatively in the month of June 2023.
- On the basis or marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam, a merit list of the candidates will be prepared.
- As per the names in the merit list, the candidates will then be invited to attend the counseling round.
- Candidates should carry all the important documents with them while reporting for the counseling.
- They will be allowed to provide their choice for course, branch and institute and seats will be allotted as per the availability and merit.
TJEE 2023 FAQs
What mode is available for filling and submission of TJEE applications forms?
The application form of Tripura JEE can only be filled through online mode. Applications submitted through any other mode will not be processed.
Where will be the examination centers for Tripura Joint Entrance Exam?
The proposed examination centers are Dharmanagar, Kailasahar, Ambassa, Udaipur, Santirbazar and Agartala. Candidates can select one city during application as their center of choice.
How can I obtain my admit card to appear in the entrance test?
The admit card will be issued for those candidates who submit their applications successfully on the official website. It can be downloaded by them by providing their registration details.
What are the different subject groups that I can opt for appearing in the Tripura JEE?
Candidates willing to appear in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination have to pick one group from the following:
|Group A||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Group B||Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Group C||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology|
Can I cancel my TJEE application?
Once the application is submitted and the fees is paid, the candidates will not be able to withdraw it and no fees will be refunded.