The candidates who wish to apply for Tripura JEE need to fulfill the eligibility criteria first. Only the eligible candidates will be considered for admissions after qualifying the entrance test. A pass in the class 12th or equivalent exam is necessary for the candidates in order to be eligible. The candidates must only fill and submit their Tripura JEE application form if they meet all the eligibility requirements set by the relevant authorities. The candidates who submit the application without matching the Tripura JEE Eligibility Criteria will forfeit their application and examination fee. Any other fee paid at any other stage will also be not refunded if the candidate is found ineligible at any later stage.
Tripura JEE Eligibility Criteria
The complete details of the Tripura JEE Eligibility Criteria in terms of nationality, domicile and educational criteria are mentioned below. If you are eligible you may proceed to apply for Tripura JEE:
The candidates of Indian nationality are eligible to apply for the TJEE exam 2022.
- i) The candidates (or their parents) who have resided in the state of Tripura continuously for 10 years as on the date of the making the application are eligible.
- ii) The children of All India Services Officers borne in Manipur- Tripura Cadre can apply.
iii) The candidates whose parent(s) is central government employee posted in Tripura for at least 3 years can apply.
- iv) Wards of ex-servicemen can apply if either the candidate or the parents have been staying in Tripura for at least 5 years before the date of application.
- v) Children of serving Defence personnel (Army/ Navy/ Air Force) belonging to Tripura are also eligible given that the candidates have stayed in Tripura continuously for 5 years prior to the date of making application are eligible.
- vi) The children of the employees of the state Government posted outside Tripura are also considered as eligible.
- The applicants who have passed their class 12th (or an equivalent) exam from Tripura Board of Secondary Education or CBSE are eligible to apply.
- The candidates belonging to domicile category iii) and v) need to pass their class 12th exam from a Tripura-based institution.
- The candidates appearing in their exam in the year 2022 can also apply for the exam given that they satisfy all the other mentioned Tripura JEE eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must have studied all the subjects at their class 12th level in which they wish to appear in the entrance examination.