The interested candidates can fill and submit their application form for Tripura JEE starting from Feb 2022. The application form can be filled in online as well as offline mode. However, before they proceed out towards filling the form, the candidates must also ensure their eligibility for the exam. The candidate who fills and submit their application form successfully before the last date will receive their admit card for appearing in the exam.
The official dates related to the Tripura JEE Application Form are mentioned below.
|Availability of application form||16th February 2022|
|Last date for application form submission||2nd March 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||June 17th April 2022
How to fill the Tripura JEE Application Form?
The candidates can fill their application form in both online and offline mode. The submission of form however will only be done offline. The online application can be obtained from the official website tbjee.nic.in and the offline application can be obtained from the counter of the TBJEE office.
Online application form
The application form can be filled in online mode from the official website of TBJEE tbjee.nic.in. The candidates who fill their application form online and submit the application fee through cash of Rs. 100/- sent along with the hard copy of the application.
Offline application form
The candidates can avail the hard copy of the application form from the office of TBJEE by making payment of Rs. 100/- in cash. Apart from the office, the form can also be collected from certain specific centers.
Apart from this, the offline application can also be obtained by sending a postal order of Rs. 100/- in favor of Joint Entrance Examination, payable at Agartala Head Post Office. Along with this, the candidates should also send a self-addressed envelope (30 cm x 13 cm size) with a Rs. 5/- postal stamp affixed on it. The application form will arrive in this self-addressed envelope only.
Steps for filling the application form
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their personal and academic details.
- The candidates should also clearly mention the examination center choice in the application form.
- All the compulsory details must be provided in the application and that too correctly. Applications with incorrect or incomplete information are liable to rejection.
- After submission of all details in the form, the candidates will have to submit it in person along with all the important documents.
Submission of exam fee
Along with the application fee, the candidates will also have to submit examination fee. For the payment of exam fee, the candidates need to follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Go to the official website tbjee.nic.in (Candidate may also visit onlinesbi.com for payment).
- Click ‘payment of exam fee’ on the left side of menu. ‘State Bank Collect’ page will open.
- Click on check box to accept and proceed.
- Select State as Tripura and type as Educational Institution. Click on go.
- Select Educational Institution and click on Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination.
- Click on submit > category.
- Make payment through the options of your choice. Candidates opting for payment through e-Challan may deposit the fee in any branch of SBI.
- Make sure to get the receipt of exam fee. This receipt must be submitted along with the application form.
The category-wise exam fee is given below as:
|Unreserved (UR)||Rs. 350/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 300/-|
|BPL UR||Rs. 250/-|
|BPL SC/ ST||Rs. 200/-|