TransUnion CIBIL provides scholarship to over 600 candidates for pursuing the course of their choice in various professional areas. One such scholarship is the TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing MBA/ MMS/ PGDM. Application form for this scholarship will be tentatively released in the month of December 2023. Those interested and eligible for the scholarship can apply for the same in online mode. Applicants should kindly note that only female candidates of Maharashtra are eligible for this scholarship program.
- Correct email address and phone number should be provided during the registration as they might be used for any further communication.
- Candidates who fail to apply for the scholarship program on time will not be considered for selection.
- The maximum amount of scholarship will be Rs. 40000/-.
- Amount of scholarship receives should be spent strictly on educational expenditure and is not for personal use.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to have a bank account in order to apply for the scholarship program.
TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing MBA/ MMS/ PGDM Important Dates
The table below presents the tentative dates related to the TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing MBA/ MMS/ PGDM:
|Starting of online registration process||1st week of December 2023|
|Last date for the candidates to apply online||3rd week of January 2024|
TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing MBA/ MMS/ PGDM Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below in order to apply for the scholarship program:
|Gender||Female candidates can only apply for this scholarship program.|
|Domicile||This scholarship is only for the candidates of Maharashtra domicile.|
|Qualification||The candidates should have done their graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.|
|Family income||Candidates whose family income is less than or up to INR 1000000 can only apply for this scholarship.|
|Others||Student should be pursuing full-time MBA/ MMS/ PGDM course from any institute recognized by Government of India and have scored at least 60% marks in the last exam appeared.|
Application Form for TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing MBA/ MMS/ PGDM
TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship application form 2023 will be released through online mode in the month of December 2023. Candidates need to visit the official website of Vidyasaarthi www.vidyasaarathi.co.in to obtain the application form.
- The candidates need to register themselves first on the Vidyasaarthi website providing basic details like name, phone number, email id, and create a password.
- Once the candidates are registered successfully, they can proceed towards filling the application form.
- To fill the application form, the candidates need to provide personal and academic details.
- Important documents such as photograph, age proof, etc also need to be uploaded into the application form.
- The duly filled application form can then be submitted by the candidates in online mode.
- Candidates are suggested to take a printout of the filled and submitted application form and keep it safe for future correspondence.
The documents listed below must be uploaded by the candidates in JPEG or PNG format into their application form:
- Student’s photograph
- Mark sheet of class 10th and 12th
- Address proof
- Income proof certificate
- Proof of identity
- Graduation mark sheet
- Student bank passbook
- Fee structure on college letter head
- Admission confirmation letter
- College fees receipt – Tuition and Non Tuition
TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship for Girls Pursuing MBA/ MMS/ PGDM 2023 FAQs
Question 1: Is the scholarship open to all or are there certain limitations to it?
Answer: The TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship for MBA/ MMS/ PGDM is open only to female candidates belonging to the Maharashtra state with family income less than Rs. 1000000.
Question 2: What is the procedure for selection for the scholarship?
Answer: Deserving and eligible candidates will be offered the scholarship based on the rules as decided by the TransUnion CIBIL. An interview of the candidates might be conducted for selection for scholarship.
Question 3: Who to contact in case of any query related to the scholarship?
Answer: In case of any kind of query related to the scholarship program, the candidates can send an email at [email protected].