Female candidates who seek financial assistance to pursue their Master of Pharmacy degree course can apply for the TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023. The registration process for the scholarship program is expected to begin from the month of August 2023 through online mode. Applicants who were shortlisted for the M.Pharma course in the academic year 2023-24 are only eligible for the scholarship. This article provides complete details related to TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing Master of Pharmacy.
- Application form submitted without uploading the important documents will not be processed.
- Female candidates who are selected for M.Pharma course and are pursuing the course are only eligible.
- The maximum amount of scholarship for 1 year will be INR 40000.
- TransUnion CIBIL provides scholarship to over 600 deserving students every year.
- The amount of scholarship received should be strictly used for educational expense only.
TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates for the TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing Master of Pharmacy are provided below:
|Main Events||Expected Dates|
|Beginning of online registration process||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last date for the candidates to register online||3rd week of October 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for M.Pharmacy
The interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria discussed below for the scholarship:
- The TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 program is only for the female candidates.
- The candidates should have done graduation in the relevant field scoring a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
Annual family income:
- The scholarship is available to only student whose family income is less than or up to Rs. 1000000/-.
TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for M.Pharmacy Application Form
Candidates who wish to participate in the M.Pharma scholarship program need to apply online. The online application form will be made available on the official website of Vidyasaarthi www.vidyasaarathi.co.in in the month of August 2023.
- The candidates will have to register themselves first providing basic details like name, mobile number, email id and a password.
- After successful registration, the candidates can use their email address and password to obtain the application form.
- In the application form, candidates need to provide their personal and academic details.
- Scanned copies of important documents should also be uploaded into the application form.
- Once all the details are provided, the candidates should check the form carefully for any mistakes.
- Duly filled application form, complete and correct in all respect, can then be submitted online.
- A copy of the filled and submitted application form should be taken and kept by the candidates for future reference.
The candidates must upload the following documents into the application form in JPEG or PNG format:
- Photograph of the student
- Proof of identity
- Residential proof
- Income proof certificate
- Mark sheet of class 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation previous year
- Student bank passbook
- Admission confirmation letter and fee structure on college letter head
- College fees receipt- Both Tuition and Non Tuition
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it compulsory to have a bank account to receive the scholarship amount?
The amount of the scholarship will be deposited into the bank account of the selected candidate. As such it is important for the applying candidates to have a bank account.
How can I apply for the scholarship program? Can I obtain the application offline?
The application form for the scholarship will only be released online on the official website of Vidyasaarthi. There is no facility for offline availability and submission of application form.
In case of any query related to the scholarship program, whom can I contact?
You can send your grievances at the following email address:
- For scheme related queries: email@example.com
- For grievance related queries: firstname.lastname@example.org