TransUnion CIBIL offers scholarship to deserving female candidates pursuing M.Sc Nursing programme. The application process for the scholarship program will begin online tentatively from the month of August 2023. Female candidates studying in the 1st year of the M.Sc Nursing programme can apply for this scholarship. Before applying, the candidates must make sure that they meet all the eligibility requirements as prescribed for this scholarship. Complete details related to the TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing M.Sc Nursing can be found from this article.
- The maximum amount of the scholarship will be INR 40000.
- Student should be pursuing M.Sc Nursing Course from Institutes recognized by Govt. of India to apply for the scholarship.
- Only those studying nursing programme full time are eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates must register themselves in time and after the last date is over, no request for participating for scholarship program will be considered.
- Other than online, no mode for filling or submission of application form will be provided to the candidates.
TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship for Girls Pursuing M.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The important dates (tentative) related to TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing M.Sc Nursing are provided below:
|Commencement of application process||August 2023, 2nd week|
|Last date to apply for the scholarship||October 2023, 3rd week|
TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing M.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for the scholarship program have been laid down below:
- Gender: Only female candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
- Academic qualification:
- The candidates should have done their graduation form a recognized university with not less than 50% mark sin aggregate.
- The applicants must be pursuing the M.Sc Nursing degree programme and should also have scored a minimum of 65% marks in the exam last passed.
- Family income: The scholarship scheme is available to only student whose annual family income is upto INR 1000000.
Application Process for TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing M.Sc Nursing
The interested candidates will be able to fill their TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing M.Sc Nursing from the official website of Vidyasaarthi. Candidates need to visit the website www.vidyasaarathi.co.in to apply online for the scholarship.
- At first, the candidates will have to register themselves by providing details such as name, email id, phone number and create a password.
- After successful registration, the candidates can proceed with filling of the application form.
- Personal and academic details of the candidates should be provided into the application form.
- Scanned copies of important documents should also be uploaded into the application form.
- Once all the details are entered into the form, the candidates should check for any error and if found, must correct it.
- The application form, correct and complete in all respect, can then be submitted online by the candidates.
- A copy of the application form after submission should be taken and kept safe by the candidates for future reference.
The candidates are required to upload the following documents in scanned format (in JPEG or PNG format) into the application form:
- Student’s photograph
- Proof of identity
- Address proof
- Income proof certificate
- Mark sheet of class 10th and 12th
- Graduation mark sheet
- Student bank passbook
- Admission confirmation letter
- Fee structure on college letter head
- College fees receipt – Tuition and Non Tuition
TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How will I get the amount of scholarship in case I won it?
Answer: The amount of scholarship will be deposited into the student bank account. As such it is mandatory for the candidates to have a bank account. Scanned copy of the bank’s passbook is also required in the online application form and therefore a bank account must be opened before even applying.
Question 2: Is there any preference given to the applicants on the basis of caste or gender?
Answer: The scholarship is only for the female candidates. However, no preference will be given to the candidates on the basis of caste or any other criteria.
Question 3: Whom can I contact if I have any query related to the scholarship program?
Answer: In case of any kind of doubt related to the scholarship program, you can send a mail at the following email address: [email protected]