Girls pursuing engineering degree programme who are in need for financial assistance can apply for the TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship award. For this, they need to submit an application form through online mode. The form is expected to release in the month of August 2023 and can be filled upto January 2023. It is advised that the applicants ensure their eligibility before proceeding with the application process. Detailed information about the TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing Engineering can be found in this post.
- It is mandatory for the students to have a bank account prior to applying for the scholarship.
- The maximum amount of the scholarship will be Rs. 40000/-.
- Vidyasaarthi is mere a platform through which the candidates can apply for the scholarship. The scholarship will be granted by TransUnion CIBIL.
- TransUnion CIBIL offers more than 600 scholarships in India to the needful candidates.
- Selection of the candidates for the scholarship will be done as per the rules decided by the granting body.
- The amount of scholarship received should be used for education purpose only.
Important Dates for TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing Engineering
Check out the tentative dates related to the TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing Engineering in the table below:
|Major Events||Tentative Dates|
|Commencement of online application process||August 2022, 2nd week|
|Last date to submit the application||January 2023, 3rd week|
TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2023 for Girls Pursuing Engineering
The eligibility criteria for TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Engineering in terms of gender, qualification and family income are provided here:
|Gender||Only female candidates are eligible for this scholarship.|
|Qualification||A pass in class 12th or equivalent exam with at least 50% marks is required.|
|Family income||Candidates whose family income is less than INR 1000000 should only apply for the scholarship.|
Application Form for TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing Engineering
Interested candidates will be able to apply online for the scholarship program by visiting the official website of Vidyasaarthi. The step-by-step guidelines to fill the application form are provided below.
- Go to the Vidyasaarthi website www.vidyasaarathi.co.in and locate TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship for Girls Pursuing Engineering.
- Click on the ‘apply’ button. A new window will appear on the screen.
- Tap the ‘register now’ option and start entering details like full name, mobile number, email id and provide a password.
- Enter the captcha and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Once you are registered successfully, you can login to your account using your email id and password.
- After successful login, the candidates can proceed with filling the application form.
- Rest personal details, academic details, etc of the candidates will be asked in the application form.
- Scanned copies of important documents will also be uploaded into the form.
- After providing all the details correctly into the form, the candidates can submit it online.
A list of the documents that should be uploaded by the candidates into their application form is given below. These documents must be uploaded into JPEG/ PNG format.
- Photograph of the student
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof certificate
- Last year mark sheet
- Student bank passbook
- Admission confirmation letter
- Fee structure on college letter head
- College fees receipt – Tuition and Non Tuition
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: I am preparing for engineering entrance exams and am hopeful to get admission into a college in the year 2023. Am I eligible to apply?
Answer: The candidates who are already shortlisted for admission into any engineering college for the academic year 2023-2024 can only apply for the scholarship. You may apply for this scholarship once you get enrolment into any institute.
Can I send the important documents through post or any other means if I am not able to upload it online?
No. All the documents should only be uploaded in the form in scanned format. You can take help of the others for this, but there is no provision for sending thse documents offline.
In case I have any query related to the scholarship, how can I get them resolved?
For any query related to the scholarship program, you can send a mail at the email address [email protected].