One of the leading credit Information companies of India TransUnion CIBIL provides scholarships to around 600 students every year who are pursuing professional courses in various fields. One of such scholarships is TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing B.Pharmacy. As the name itself suggest, this scholarship aims to financially help the girls who are pursuing B.Pharma courses. It is expected that the application process for this scholarship process will begin in the month of August 2023.
Please note that TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 is only for female students. Those who are eligible need to submit an online application form before the last date.
TransUnion CIBIL is known for providing some of the finest scholarships in India. Some highlights about the Scholarship for Girl Pursuing B.Pharma offered by the company are as given in the table below.
|Scholarship Name||TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship for Girls Pursuing B.Pharmacy 2023|
|Course Name||Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma)|
|Educational Qualification required||At least 50% in Class 12th|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Important Documents||Student Photo, Address Proof, Identity Proof, Mark sheets, Proof of Income certificate, Admission Letter, College Fees|
|Starting of application form submission (Tentative)||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last date to submit an online application form (Tentative)||3rd week of January 2024|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 40000/-|
Eligibility Criteria TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship 2023 for Girls Pursuing B.Pharmacy
All the candidates who are looking to apply should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Gender: Only female candidates are eligible to apply
- Educational Qualification: The girl should have passed the class 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with at least 50% marks.
- Family Income: The family income of the girls who are seeking this scholarship should not exceed INR 1000000.
- Others: Please note that the girls should have taken admission into B.Pharmacy in the academic session 2023 – 2023. The college/ institute for which the girl is pursuing a B.Pharmacy course should be recognized.
TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship for Girls Pursuing B.Pharmacy 2023 Application Form
Interested candidates will be able to access the TransUnion CIBIL Renewal Scholarship Application Form 2023 in online mode. To obtain the application form, candidates just need to visit the official website i.e. www.vidyasaarathi.co.in.
- The application process will start with the registration of the candidates on the official website.
- Aspirants have to enter basic details like name, phone number, email address, etc. during the registration.
- After the successful registration, aspirants may move on to fill the rest of the details in the application form.
- In the application form, the candidates need to enter all the necessary academic, personal, and contact details.
- In addition to the details, it is also compulsory to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature, and other important documents on the application form.
- After submitting the form, applicants are advised to take a printout of the same for future requirements.
All the candidates need to upload the following important documents in JPEG or PNG format while filling the application form.
- Student Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Income Proof Certificate
- 10th, 12th, and Last Year Mark sheet
- Student Bank Passbook
- Admission confirmation letter Fee structure on college letterhead
- College fees receipt -Tuition and Non-Tuition
Question – 1: Is it mandatory to have a bank account in order to get the scholarship?
Answer: Yes, having a bank account is compulsory for the successful transfer of the scholarship amount.
Question – 2: What is the selection process for this scholarship?
Answer: The selection of the candidate solely depends upon the decision of the TransUnion CIBIL. Authorities may also conduct the interviews of selected candidates.
Question – 3: Whom should I contact in case of any doubt or query?
Answer: Please find the contact details below.
- Contact Details: Latesh Shetty
- For scheme related queries/ grievance: [email protected]