TCS National Qualifier Test is an all India level recruitment exam to be conducted by the Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). After passing the online test, the candidates have to clear the interview process. The interview will consist of three rounds i.e. Technical, Managerial & HR rounds. To get a job through TNQT 2023 exam, the candidates have to finish a course in TCS Xplore. It is expected that the registration for TNQT will start in the month of June 2023. All the necessary details regarding TNQT 2023 is provided in this post.
- Aspirants are allowed to change the exam center before the closure of registration process.
- Candidates have to appear for the exam only at the exam center mentioned in the admit card.
- Applicants should keep the registered email ID active throughout the recruitment process because the admit card & result will be sent to the registered email address only.
- There is no application fee for the TCS National Qualifier Test 2023.
- After getting the offer letter, applicants have to complete a course in TCS Xplore. Joining letter will be issued only after completion of the course.
- Every candidate must create only one profile at the time of registration. In case you have created two profiles then you should get the duplicated account deleted by writing to ilp.[email protected] along with the details of the duplicate profile.
TNQT 2023 Important Date
The tentative schedule for TNQT 2023 exam is given in the table below.
|Main Activities||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online registration process||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last date to register online||4th week of July 2023|
|Issuance of hall ticket||Last week of July 2023|
|Date of online exam||1st week of August 2023|
|Result Declaration||1st week of August 2023|
|Beginning of Interview||2nd week of August 2023|
TNQT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before registering for the exam, the candidates must ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Full-time graduates with any one of the following degrees can apply B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA.
- Candidates from all branches of engineering are eligible.
- Aspirants with M.Sc. degree in computer science and Information Technology or related stream can also apply.
- Candidates should have at least 60% marks throughout academics i.e. in class 10th, 12th, UG/ Diploma/ PG.
- Aspirants with 1 active backlog at the time of appearing for the exam.
Gap Years Criteria
- An overall gap in the academic career should not be more than 2 years.
TNQT 2023 Application Form
TCS will release TNQT Application Form 2023 in online mode through its official website. Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may check the following instructions to fill the application form.
- To initiate the registration process, the candidates have to visit the official website of TCS.
- On the official website, the link to access application form will be available on the homepage itself.
- Aspirants have to provide their complete academic details in the application form like qualifying exam, qualifying marks, etc.
- In addition to this, the candidates also need to enter the personal details as well like name, father’s name, address, phone number, etc.
- After entering the details, the aspirants have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- Application Number will be generated after the submission of application form.
- The details to be entered in the application form should be authentic because the documents will be verified later.
- Candidates should take a printout of the submitted application form for future requirements.
- Please note that there is no application fee for TNQT 2023
TNQT 2023 Exam Pattern
The general exam pattern for TNQT 2023 is given below:
- Mode of Examination: Online (Computer-based exam)
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Sections in Exam: 4 (English, Quantitative Aptitude, Programming Logic & Coding)
- Number of Questions: 40 MCQ + 1 problem statement question for coding
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes
|Sections||Number of Questions||Exam Duration|
|Coding||1 Problem statement||30|
|Total||41 Questions||90 Minutes|
TNQT 2023 Admit Card
- TCS will send the TNQT Admit Card 2023 to the registered email ID of the candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates who will meet the TCS eligibility criteria will get the admit card.
- Important details related to the exam such as exam date, timing, venue, etc. will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No applicant will be allowed to take part in the exam without an admit card.
- Along with the admit card, the candidates also required to carry one photo Identity proof.
- Candidates should keep the admit card safe even after the exam for future reference.
TNQT 2023 Result
- The result of TNQT 2023 exam will be sent to the registered email address of the applicants.
- Section-wise and total marks scored by the candidates will be mentioned on the result card.
- Authorities will communicate the interview details after the declaration of result.
- There is no provision of re-checking or re-evaluation of the result.
TNQT 2023 Interview
- After the declaration of result, TCS will send an interview schedule to the registered email ID of the candidates.
- Interviews are expected to be held in the month of August 2023.
- The interview process will have the following three rounds.
- Technical Round
- Managerial Round
- HR Round
- Once the interview process gets over, the successful candidates will get offer letters on their email ID.
- After getting the offer letter, the aspirants have to finish courses in TCS Xplore.
- Joining letter will be issued on the basis of TCS Xplore course completion and score.